Thread: Woof

Platinum Member

Woof

Hi girls Wendy here its cold here so when the dog needs to go out dressing for cold is a must yesterday was windy cold i was doing my house work wearing leggings a warm sweater andl
    And ankle boots the my dog she is at the back door needs to go out i grab her leash my pink hat and my short north face jacket o bring the leash so if the dog doesn't listen i can get in .. the usual sniffing around then she sees the two dogs next door off she goes to visit . I call her of corse she wont come home no choise i go over to their yard to get her .

My neighbor is outside they have seen me dressed before but not met me dressed ..weredo think my dog is ? Yes right with her i wk over hook up her leash and apologized for her in her yard ..she looked at me head to toe .we talked for a short while snd i said i have to get back home she no problem off we went being Wendy is more of whatbi do than not so getting cought dressed is not new to me now all my neighbors have seen and met Wendy
    Last edited by Wendy me; 01-12-2023 at 06:52 AM.

My dog speaks with the neighbor's dog often. What I hope is that the neighbor's dog can't talk.

Unfortunately my dog knows how to get her thoughts across, hopefully whoever is listening does not quite understand her. 🐾
    Crissy

Hi Wendy, The first time my dog saw me filly dresses he freaked out! I had to take off my heels and wig just to get him out from under the bed. So far I think only one of my neighbors may have seen me, if they saw me they never said anything. LOL

Goofy cartoon, but I guess it applies here.

7B1C521B-03FF-4E32-94B6-BE1885EA3737.jpg
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Once the neighbours know of and see you and theree is no trouble your are home and dry
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

My dogs speak volumes. Fortunately, I'm the only one who understands them.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Platinum Member
    My dog doesn't care what I am wearing, as long as she gets Feed regularly and has water in her dish.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Not only is my cat oblivious to the way I am dressed, she is also apparently completely indifferent to my scintillating humor. Frankly, I'm a little offended.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.