Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is underdressing full time still Crossdressing?

Crossdressing is simply wearing clothes typical of the opposite sex.
    Whether you are out or stealth about it and how much or how little doesn't matter.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

One of the reasons we enjoy crossdressing is the sense of pleasure and satisfaction. However, for each of us, there are variances and degrees to these sensations as we are all different. Just do and enjoy!
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

Absolutely. It has been a long time since I wore male underwear. So I consider I am partially cross-dressed every day.

If you want to consider yourself a crossdresser then absolutely! If, however, you don't like the label and want an excuse to deny the label, you can say "I'm not a crossdresser, I only underdress," and some people might buy it.

The real question is how would you like your question answered?

"Is underdressing full time still Crossdressing?"

If you are a male underdressing in male tighty-whities, then no you are not crossdressing. If you are a male underdressing in female undergarments, then yes.

Brianne, Of course it is. It's the only dressing I can do most days.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

B6A592AF-F948-4C18-AD50-DD22571F54C6.jpg

Not naked or in underwear.

Thank you.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

It must be crossdressing since my wife had a fit when I tried wearing women?s boy shorts in front of her.

Sandi

When I had that talk setting boundaries my wife suggested that it was OK for me to wear panties.

This thread has really got me thinking. Although I've already responded earlier a new thought has popped into my head...

All of us on this forum have differing ideas of whether or not underdressing can be classified as CDing. Maybe we need to be more objective and view it from the lens of society, or more significantly, our SOs. I believe that in their eyes wearing ANY article of women's clothing on a regular basis is the exact definition of crossdressing.

When my ex caught me wearing her pantyhose the very first thing she asked was "Do you want to be a woman?". I said no and her next question was "then why do you dress like a girl?". To add context to this conversation, she knew that my dressing was limited to pantyhose only. Nothing else. Yet she still considered it crossdressing and would often call me a drag queen. Regardless of how much I argued that it was only pantyhose, she maintained her stance that I was underdressing in women's nylons and therefore I was a crossdressing drag queen.

So... was her opinion wrong? I can't help but think that the majority of people would agree with her. Why on earth would a guy want to wear women's underwear unless he is truly and fully a crossdresser?

Quote Originally Posted by Bianca Fay View Post

When my ex caught me wearing her pantyhose the very first thing she asked was "Do you want to be a woman?". I said no and her next question was "then why do you dress like a girl?". To add context to this conversation, she knew that my dressing was limited to pantyhose only. Nothing else. Yet she still considered it crossdressing and would often call me a drag queen. Regardless of how much I argued that it was only pantyhose, she maintained her stance that I was underdressing in women's nylons and therefore I was a crossdressing drag queen.

So... was her opinion wrong? I can't help but think that the majority of people would agree with her. Why on earth would a guy want to wear women's underwear unless he is truly and fully a crossdresser?
    Bianca, My reaction is this: Do we allow ourselves to be defined by ignorant and hostile transphobes (like your ex), or do we define ourselves. Of course you were not behaving like a drag queen. Each individual should define themselves, not accept the hostile judgement of another. Nancy
    Last edited by NancyJ; 01-19-2023 at 12:08 PM.

I have been underdressing, wearing panties exclusively for more than 6 months. I think my wife either has no clue, or has found out and prefers not to bring it up and adopt a DADT policy, which is something she had proposed before when she caught me wearing her panties. After buying my own, the first few nights I remember not being able to sleep, either from the fear of being caught or the excitement. Now after a few months, I don't even notice them and it feels completely normal to me, which is a nice feeling.

For me, I wouldn't consider myself a crossdresser because I have never fully dressed. It's not something I really am attracted to doing. I believe most of my attraction to wearing silky panties and laying next to my wife is an association with being desired and having a closeness in wearing the same things and materials with her. At this point if things between her and I improved, I can't really see it being something that would leave the intimacy of our bedroom or her knowing what is under my clothes. I see it as something I would gladly just share between her and myself.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm sorry to have to tell u this, SP. But, believe it or not, these days most people lump fetish dressers in with CD's and even trans!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes, it's crossdressing but it's only a start next will be women's jeans and slacks then a t-shirt or sweatshirt then it's not underdressing.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Of course underdressing is crossdressing. It’s mostly how I go out in public with my panties and my bra under my guy clothes.

Yes it is , I underdressed daily to keep me in touch with my femme side and helps concentration. Bra , panties and tights dependant on the weather which type. I don't feel comfortable without those items on daily.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    why would any of US be the ones to make the determination whether it is or isn't ? its up to you

personally it does nothing for me, its either all out or nothing, but occasionally i do put on a dress or article of clothing to determine whether i still want it or not.

For me wearing bikini panties is crossdressing. Right now I'm definitely crossdressed, panties, bra (that fits me without forms), women's jeans, black off the shoulder top and heels. Most days it is just the bikini panties, but having just recently bought a bra thast fits me (no forms), I'll probably start wearing the bra and panties every day. I'll still fully dress when I can but at least being underdressed helps me feel like myself.