Hello,
My first time posting in a while, hard to believe that I have been on this site for almost 19 YEARS; not many of us can say that. I have been a closeted cross-dresser most of my life. I remember being 6 or 7 and my sister "making" me wear some of her dance leotards and tights; safe to say have been hooked ever since. Over the years I built up quit a collection of clothes, never have I gone out in public dressed. When I met my current wife, we have been together 15 years and married for 13; I purged all of my clothes and shoes, thinking I could suppress the urge to dress. Within a short period of time, I was in her closet trying on anything that would remotely fit me. I soon bought my own tights and shoes to wear, without her knowledge. I was able to hid them, but one day she was looking for something random and found where I was hiding my shoes. I told her about my past cross-dressing; that it is was nothing sexual, I just like to wear women's clothing. A few heated discussions later, she did forgive me but made me promise that I would not do it again. Well I did keep my promise, for several months, but I had those feelings again. So I bought again. I would wear a few times, feel ashamed, and purge my items; this has gone on now for many years. At Christmas, I was able to find a pair of shoes that actually fit, and nice skirt, top, and some shape wear - the problem is that I have only worn them once and now I am wanting to get rid of them. I do not want to keep throwing money away. I know I not dare bring up me cross-dressing again.