Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

Having my breast forms in a cute Bra, and sexy panties to match.

putting on a bra

I'm finally me; I'm free. LisaMarieDayton's Avatar
    May seem kinda simple but the thing that affirms my gender the most is my purse. Just the simple act of picking it up off the hanger before I leave the house or hanging it up after I get home makes me feel the most feminine.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."-- Anais Nin.

This thought came to me the other day. Putting on my lipstick. I love the taste I love the way it feels. I was trying to get Jade out in the woods. I was trying to go minimalist as a GG would be. But I have to have my lipstick. LOL

Theres a lot to choose from, but if i was pushed then i would say looking down, and seeing my hair resting on my boobs, with the slight peek of a bra/basque showing underneath them.

When sitting I love to see the tops of my knees below the hem of my skirt framed by polished nails.

Kerri2023
    I feel much the same. The thrill of putting on my bra is topped only by seeing my legs sheathed in black nylons. Exhilarating.

There is nothing better than wearing hoochie mama high heel open toe sandals with fire engine red toenails and feeling naughty.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

So Closeted
    Its panties, love them love how one's identity can just be 'tucked' away panties are so very the best of all feminine attire..it all starts with panties

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

how true

Lingerie. Wearing Bra, panties stockings and suspenders with high heels is the main thing for me. Love make up to but don't get much chance with that lol

Lots of others as well. Love dresses and skirts they make me feel real feminine.

It use to be my wig. But now that I have long hair, it's the bra I put on every morning. My pantyhose are a close second......
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

From putting on my panties and bra, the feeling progresses. I love slips, and looking in the mirror with my bra and slip makes me feel really feminine. Of course, the final touch is lipstick. The feeling of being feminine grows with each step. Then there's the reassuring acceptance when I go out and am addressed as ma'am. And touching up my lipstick in the ladies' room always feels affirming.

When I tuck well and do not see or feel anything.

I have been on hrt and have a some boobs and when I wearing attached forms I can feel them bounce.

I love how that pulls on my body ... I feel very feminine.

Putting on a wedding dress or ball gown with hoop skirt. Do not know if I ‘feel’ feminine but that is my happy place.
    Last edited by Tracy Irving; 07-06-2023 at 07:30 AM.

I'm exactly the same, Jen. Once all is right and in place, after every inch of me is a feminine as possible and wearing what that particular day strikes me as perfect, only then do I put on my lipstick. Something about it just, I don't know, seals the deal. And it's red for me too, almost always. These days it's Revlon Red, though I have about a millions lipsticks. Love it!
    Last edited by Robyn2006; 07-03-2023 at 09:54 PM.
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

When

As you know I have a little bit of gynecomastia. No matter if I am crossdressed at that particular moment or not when my wife grabs my breasts from behind or when intimacing she sucks them.

For me slips and bra over lace panties and hose.

For me? It?s definitely walking through the doors of my local shopping centre, after my makeover. The doors close and then I am just overwhelmed by the thought of mingling with other women, blending in and just enjoying my ?Typical ? time as a woman. ( hope I?m not ranting too much)

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    Bra and forms

For me nothing feels more girly than slipping on a short spaghetti strap sundress. My legs are tanned and smooth and my sticky push-up bra gives me natural looking cleavage when out in public this outfit it is the ultimate feminine feeling for me.

Shopping !!!!!!

I like Claudine's answer a lot and not for stereotypical reasons but because I love thinking about where a skirt will hug my figure or be flowy, and what top and shoes would look good with it, and what color suits me, and what event I might wear this outfit to, and so on...even online it makes me feel great.

But I think for me the pinnacle is my nails, be they press on or acrylics. They make me feel so dainty and graceful and sexy. Even more so if my toes match!
    Last edited by josie_S; 07-17-2023 at 11:26 AM. Reason: type-o!

Oddly when wearing bright colored yoga short shorts and sports bra.....with or without breast forms and tucked

For me it is Bra, forms and Hair.
    Form fitting dresses are nice as well with hip enhancers bringing the entire looks together.

Well manicured nails if long enough force a lady to pick up and handle the things around her differently. Looking down and seeing my nails done in a French style with white tips just adds to the excitement. Since I'm married I also wear a woman's engagement and wedding rings. Anyone else?
    I will forever and always be Susan....