Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What Makes You Feel the Most Feminine?

I would say there are two particular moments.
    Firstly, it's when I have put the last touch of makeup: lipstick and mascara. Then, my face is complety different.
    Secondly, when all is in place from wig to heels and I check the total look in the mirror.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

For me it is my small boobs filling out a bra completely and feel the bounce when I walk.

Always Susan
    Yes! When I get dressed I will wear another style feminine ring on my ring finger instead of my male band. One of the last finishing touches!

The feel of soft floating material against my skin, and when I am completely dressed, make up, wig, jewellery and a touch of perfume

When I started it was just the feeling of the lingerie hugging my body. Now it is a whole different thing. It will sound repetitive, but when I finish putting my wig on and look at the mirror just to be sure: Celine is finally here.

This is the magic moment that I feel pretty and feminine.

For me it's definitely my bras, I love bras and have several different colors and styles. Stockings are a close second, either thigh highs or pantyhose. It just gets better after that. Oh and I have the biggest lingerie fetish, I absolutely love the feel and look of a long sleeve teddy.

Just this morning, seeing the lipstick on my coffee mug made me smile and feel deliciously feminine.

I never feel feminine when crossdressing. I immerse myself in an ocean of feminine cues, but remain basically just a tourist. The closest sensation to the illusion of being female I ever had was when I put on a wig for the first time. I was all made up, had donned an elegant dress and put heels on. As I walked into the bathroom for a check in the mirror, I missed the light switch for a second, and my dark, faceless silhouette appeared in the mirror, superimposed over the corridor's light. For a fleeting moment I had the conflicting impression of both facing a tall and alluring female stranger (my face remaining in the dark, with just a ray of light coming from the corridor and softly fringing the hair and cheek, allowed me to "pass" as it didn't reveal any masculine cues) and of being that alluring creature as I reconnected it to my own body and sense of self.
    I had this sensation another time, and then it faded the times after. But the first time it happened, it was delightful, because it was weird, new, and as remote as can be from my usual male experience. I love the trouble induced by the blurring of lines in the crossdressing, and this was one of those precious moments.
    Last edited by DianeT; 08-11-2023 at 12:43 PM.

To me I love the package especially Bras and knickers but when the wig goes on I feel different.

Being tucked.

For me, walking through the doors of my local shopping centre, after my makeover, sensible typical dress fashion for a woman of my age and blending in . I feel so very feminine at this time

The incredible and sensual feeling of pantyhose. Barely black 15 denier. Once worn there's no going back is there?

The sensuality of pantyhose. 15 denier barely black.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-13-2023 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the Original Poster

I always get a very feminine feeling when my nails are newly painted and my body is freshly shaved. At that point, I love the feeling of wearing pretty panties with sheer sandalfoot pantyhose, a half slip, and heeled sandals. Looking down my body and seeing my legs shimmer, sticking out from the hem line of the half slip to my painted toes peeking out underneath the pantyhose and sandals is a level of femininity I'll always relish.

Spanx Leather-Like Ankle Skinny Pant over a VS V-String.

Battling cancer has taken up most of my time and thoughts. I don't have time to think about feeling or looking fem. those things will have to wait till I win this battle. Right now, being and remaining alive is more important.
    When I moved in with my son and his new wife, my son told me " Dad, I don't care what you look like. I just want you to live."
    Of course, he was a little shocked when he came with me when I had my port put in for chemotherapy and he saw my breasts when I lifted up gown so the doctors could attach the leads to monitor my vitals. But he got over it.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

When I am fully dressed as a woman in full, make up and high heels, wearing one of my short cocktail dresses. Of course this includes earrings necklace, bracelets. also, that last action of putting on lipstick and perfume. You can?t beat that.

Going to the salon fully dressed and having my hair styled. Be still my heart ❤️

I agree about perfume! It?s such a strong trigger for me especially when you smell it on passing lady out in the wild!

As I?m very early in my journey it?s just about wearing bras and knickers, which I do every day now. I wear knickers day to day now and I am dressing fully more frequently, almost every day when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by Staci View Post
    When I am fully dressed as a woman in full, make up and high heels, wearing one of my short cocktail dresses. Of course this includes earrings necklace, bracelets. also, that last action of putting on lipstick and perfume. You can?t beat that.
    That is definitely the ultimate. I'm not up to that level yet, but...goals!!

Oh gosh, the moment I peel on a shiny pair of 15 denier barely black pantyhose. That wonderful 'feeling' of enclosure is beyond words. My adventure began during the summer holidays when my curiosity got the better of me and I ventured into my gorgeous aunt's boudoir. She was on holiday and I had the house to myself. Looking after her cat and the week ended with me dressed head to toe in her lingerie, heels, pantyhose and summer dress. Once worn, there's no going back. It was the beginning of an amazing adventure and a lifetime of cross-dressing

For me, it's high heels with a cute short summer dress or black dress. Unfortunately I can't wear them often. If I could I would have a huge heel collection.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I so agree with you!