Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am not a woman

Same for me. I am no woman. I don't want to be a woman, the part of my wife giving birth to our doughter is nothing I want to experience. I am a male, I am a guy, I like sports, I love my workout but also I just prefer they way women look. I envy the stylistic possibilities women have. The hairstyles especially. My ideal picture of myself Is with long feminine hair, jewelery and complete feminine clothing but still being accepted as a guy... Just with different clothing options. I try to look good as a guy for my wife but she also accepts that I love to dress and style like a woman. I don't ever want to be a woman, I don't have the anatomy of a woman, I don't have the mindset of a woman but I maybe shallow I just prefer the way women look. So much so, that I prefer this way of styling and dressing for myself. And I would love a world where I would be accepted as a guy with a different way of presenting myself, as a feminine looking guy. Just the same way women have short hair and wear suits with trousers in a more masculine manner I wouldn't mind to have my long hair, earrings, skirts, blouses and heels everyday.
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 03-29-2023 at 05:30 AM. Reason: edited to keep within the rules

This thread really made me think. Now elderly, did I ever have ideas about being - trying to be - a woman? No, I don't think I did. I am male and happy to be male but I'm certainly not a macho, sporty male. On the other hand, I don't look or in any way feel female.
    Starting around puberty, what intrigued me about the teenage girls I came across was simply their clothing. It was so different: in those days they all wore skirts and dresses, slips, stockings, bras, suspender belts or girdles - and I could see that they learned to move and behave differently, partly because their clothing required it. I simply wanted to find out what it was like to dress in those things. When I did so, I found the whole experience enjoyable and realised to some extent how the girls - young women - felt in those clothes. Little things such as the movement of a slip and suspenders beneath a skirt. The odd sensatiion of a dress, light and floaty, yet worn over some quite stiff and restrictive under-garments. Not being able to see my feet when going downstairs because the flaring dress obscured them. Moving, bending, sitting in such a way that modesty was maintained - seen as very important in those days - and realising how easy it was to show a stocking top or a slip hem in a careless movement. I just found it, and still do, fascinating and enjoyable.
    The question I ask myself is whether, if I had been a teenager today, I would have developed any such interest in girls' clothing. I don't think so. The jeans, trousers, leggings, etc worn by today's young women hold no appeal to me. I know it's strange, but I think my own crossdressing depended entirely on being born at a particular time and being there during a very specific period in fashion history.

I totally agree with you and several others. I just love to dress, but that?s it. My wife thinks I?m passable, which I appreciate, but while we?ve gone out, I?m really not comfortable. Now that I?m retired, I dress daily, which is totally fine with me.

hello Nancy,
    my beard is nearly 50 years old and I don't intend to shave it off.
    I am happy to be a Man In A Dress in private.
    Sexual DNA is binary, but I don't think gender is binary.
    stay healthy!
    luv J

When I was in my teens I thought it would be so cool to switch back and forth from guy to girl. Like the movie "Dr. Jekyll and sister Hide".
    When I dress up, it a great feeling but, I do like being a guy!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Quite a while back, I posted a few details about myself. I am a chimera. I was supposed to be twins, but my "brother" absorbed me and now, we live in one body. I have both male and female DNA. In what percentages, I do not know. I have thoughts that one would associate with males and thoughts that are completely female. I am a small male with gentle, but not overly feminine features, physically. My limbic system (the part of the brain involved with behavioral and emotional responses) is female. I am emotional, empathetic, nurturing. I have very few living relatives now. The ones who knew (my parents and my older sister) have passed away. I have a girlfriend who I love dearly and she knows everything about me. She loves both of me. As a male gets older, testosterone levels drop. This has caused a "deepening" in my personality. I have become the primary identity. When I am at work, work is my focus. With friends who do not know, I am who they grew up knowing. But I (Christie) am always here, especially at this point in my life. To be able to transition would make me complete, but my "brother" would die, in a manner of speaking. So, am I a woman?

* I simply smile subtly and click "Post Quick Reply" *
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    I really started dressing in seventh grade. Two years later, I thought about it extensively and knew I was not transgender.

What I have always said is that I would like to be a woman, but only if I could have just the good parts.

The thing is, as I explore Colleen's world, I find ever more good parts.
    Last edited by ColleenA; 04-01-2023 at 08:51 AM.
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

I am a woman. Yes, I was born with male body parts, but I was, am and always will be female. I learned to act male by watching males. I got good at pretending, and even got to enjoy the role at times. I suppressed my female mannerisms as much as I could, but was never completely successful at it. I learned how to cook, sew, do laundry and clean house from my mother. I started borrowing her clothes at 3 years old. I stopped crossdressing in high school and tried to live exclusively as a male. I got a series of Uber-macho jobs and eventually joined the army. I've had a fairly good life, but always felt frustrated and unhappy. Until I finally accepted the truth: I'm female, and always have been.

So do I want to physically transition? I've thought about it, and I've read everything I could find about it. But I think the answer is no. The idea is appealing. I'm in the process of doing a social transition and will start living as a woman full time soon. HRT and top surgery, maybe. I hate being flat chested, but I have many pairs of breast forms. Bottom surgery? I don?t think so. It wouldn't change anything. I'm already female, and I've figured out how to hide the unsightly bulge.

Crossdressing is the coolest thing on the planet. But it does not inevitably lead to transition, social or physical. You need to figure out what it means to you, and how you're going to handle it. Remember that I'm your sister and I support you, whatever you decide.

Cindy
    Last edited by CynthiaD; 03-31-2023 at 07:57 AM.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

Always been a GIRL. Michelle1955's Avatar
    This is a hard one to answer and understand.
    This all started when I was a very young age of 5 but truly earlier than that. The neighbor kids (3) my age were all girls so we all played together so was alot of playing with the girls.
    But 5 was when I put on my 1st pair of panties at my friend (girl) house and she tried on my underwear.
    This was a confusing time growing up, then puberty hit and my brain has always said girl but my body was a boy.
    This was extremely hard situation, yes my collection of undergarments was found several times by my mother.

Went off to college could spread my wings some, still the problem of female inside and male outside.
    Got married had 2 kids / family.
    Retired, 1 grandkid, /family.

Over the years learned to accept my female brain situation, but still do not like my outside but accept it.
    My wife found my stuff a few times, accept some things.

So, I am transgender never like the crossdressers, etc older terms from my early years.
    Liking at my login name you can determine my age and all the changes with society I been through.

Society says I am not a woman.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    I am NOT a woman either, BUT it works in favor of me as my Crossdressing is of the "escapist" Variety. When I dress, I become "not Me" which transports me out of my self and into another person(Marina) and also out of my maleness as well. I can turn loose of all my stresses and worries associated with "that other person", and not have to act to "manly" standards as well---- I can COMPLETELY relax and "de-stress".---- the good feeling of Being "pretty" and an erotic element is there as well, as a secondary inducement.

I don't think we are looking at "sliding scales" in a spectrum, so much as we are looking at SEVERAL DIFFERENT spectrums. This is especially true with "Straight" males, where one can get a CD related "buzz" from several elements of the brain personality, such as "Taboo tripping", Humiliation S/M, Identity escape, etc. Spectrums are more appropriate with the HS, BS and TS types as There we are looking at a single spectrum of sexuality/gender. Our personalities have several "partitioned" divisions that we can play around with, that respond differently to CD. People born BS HS or TS, though, have the sexuality/gender spectrum thrust upon them and tend to focus there. Heterosexuals might be involved with several different "compartments" that respond to CD in addition, so that's why CDing can be so complex and varied.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 03-31-2023 at 06:04 PM.

I am a man biologically, but my gender is a mix of female and male. I am in the closet and only a few people know about my feminine dressing.

I am a woman. The cruel "twist of fate" which allowed my physical body to develop as a male is simply a challenge for which most (thankfully) women do not have to overcome. I knew who I was at a very early age, and like so many, tried to be what society and my genetically driven outward appearance required of me. In hindsight, this was the greatest mistake of my life. I've never wished to be female, because I've always known that I AM female...what I wish (now) is that I would have had the courage to reveal and, more importantly, to begin LIVING my true existence at a much earlier time in my life. Even so, I love my life, and I love who I am...a woman.
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

IMO Woman = womb man. I enjoy emulating a female but being a CIS female is something that we can't really experience in this carnation.

I respect those that transition and those that believe they were born in the wrong sexual body. I wanted to be a female as a teen and may have transitioned myself if things were different 50 years ago.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

As some others already said. I also don't feel like a woman, never did. I just like women's clothes, shoes and makeup and love to wear them. If I had a courage, i would be wearing that 24/7 and not even consider looking like a woman, but be a proud "man in a skirt".

I am female, no matter what parts I have. I have used the terms tomboy, girl, and transwoman, but I don't refer to myself as a "woman." I know who I am, but I didn't have to go through everything the other girls had to go through to become women. I just can't quite bring myself to use the term about me. Wish I could, though!

Dana

I don't consider myself a woman nor do I pretend to be a woman. I just like wearing woman clothes at times.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.