Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thinking about crossdressing a lot

I think about it as much as I think about what's for dinner. I plan what I am wearing or will or want to like I plan what to make or want to have for dinners. Hmm...guess I am hungry and like to dress for dinner...lol

I've had a dressing related thought at least once a day for as far back as I can remember. With that being said, I may dress everyday after work for a week then not dress for two months. I have no explanation for the lack of pattern.

I am cross dressed 24/7 to one degree or another. Every night I go to bed in panties, thigh highs, bra, forms, a bracelet or two, and nightie. Most every night I am dressed by mid-evening minus makeup and wig. After my wife goes to bed, on go the wig and lipstick for several hours. I have found I don't have the same obsession about going out en femme as I used to as I know I will have opportunities. I had one about 2 weeks ago and will have one again tonight (Friday night) as well as several more later this month.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Sandi I sure do, and am trying to learn to navigate my thoughts and prioritize things in my life. So far I have tried acceptance therapy, gender awareness and gender expression group and OCD testing. I am trying to find an acceptable sweet spot to live a comfortable productive life with.

Banned Read only
    I do not know if coming to this site and another (Femulate) qualifies as an obsession. Does going to a news site every morning qualify as an obsession? I check out my hobby interests frequently. I think my DADT contributes to a "compulsion" because I am not able to freely express myself with my wife. I've mentioned before on this site that her non-acceptance also translates to her "not reining me in" in the sense of saying "enough already" when it comes to buying clothes. Buying clothes has becomes an outlet to express myself, an obsession. Why the heck do I have over forty nylon nighties? Yes, my wife and I sleep apart for comport; snoring and back nerve pain. So, I do sleep in a nightie or bra/panty/slip ensemble every night. But forty plus nighties? Egads. And, the number of slips and panties? Hundred! I can well afford these excessive purchases (spending our kids inheritances). Thinking about "it" is a lot cheaper than "buying it."

I now purge what I don't wear regularly but still have more lingerie than most. I truly love the beautiful feminine looks of it. What's a big issue is the trying new things and not returning them. I have an overflow shelf for my "obsolete" lingerie. Mentally I think it helps me not to shop for more.
    Last edited by char GG; 04-07-2023 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours

Definitely, I started crossdressing when I was about 10 by trying on my mothers pantyhose. So almost 50 years later I underdress daily in panties and pantyhose. I also wear nightgowns to bed. I read this website daily. My wife reminds me by telling me I am gay or saying that I am not a man. So my feminine side is alway on my mind. I feel I am a 50-50 mix of male and female in my mind and spirit. I accept and love myself as a genderfluid person.

Most days and nights it's on my mind. If I'm busy with other stuff it's the first thing that comes to mind when I take a break.