Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If mother knows, is she supportive?

Banned Read only

If mother knows, is she supportive?

???

i love my mom sooo much. She is 110% supportive!

Banned Read only
    I asked because mine found a skirt belonging to me in my room and sympathetically asked me about it, promising to tell no none.

I told her it was a friend's although she knew I was lying and no more was ever said.

Not sure she'd have been too pleased had I owned up to wearing her things though.

Yeah my mum was supportive (passed away 3 years ago ) but she used to embarrass me buy asking if she could borrow a pair of tights whilst other members of the family were about. Mums can be reall cool about having another daughter about the place...... can se her smiling in the picture above my PC as i type this

Caroline xx
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

It's all lost in the dim mists of time. My mother always wanted a girl and I was the first child of her second marriage and I think her hopes were higher. My twin died young and I imagine I was cared for perhaps too carefully. My hair was allowed to grow long and since it was curly, my appearance was pretty girly. When young I wanted to spend my time with my mother, doing the kinds of things she did, sewing, embroidery, cooking, cleaning, talking. Was I different or did she know or accept - it was the 50's probably none of the above applies, but it was a special relationship.

my mom wanted a girl also. But she wouldnt approve of me dressing up like a girl for any reasons.

Yes, and she's given me clothes and jewelry.
    DonnaT

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Marie
    my mom wanted a girl also. But she wouldnt approve of me dressing up like a girl for any reasons.
    Same here. My mom wanted a girl as well and I doubt she'd approve of my crossdressing.
    Hail Satin!

Mom know but we never talked about it.
    what a fool I use to be

Hell No!

My mother used the knowledge I was different as part of her never ending campaign of embarassment against me.

i think my mom would of suported me, but she passed away 15 yrs in june, but we were so close.

My mother passed away when I was very young. I think she knew of my desires because she knew that I used to sneak her lipstick and nail polish from her vanity all of the time. If she were here today I know that she would be very supportive. My moms aunt, my great aunt knew and she loved it. She was always giving me jewelry and nighties.
    Toenails + Nail Polish = 1 Very Happy Girl

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    Mine doesn't know and since she is going on 80yo I'm not going to be the one that gives her any heart-stopping news. Although, I would like to think that she would be supportive if she knew.

Transgender HouseWife Toni Shelton's Avatar

Thank You Mom, I Love You for teaching me..........

My mom wanted and thought I was a girl before I was born as well, She told me once, she had a girls name for me. We lost her to cancer about 20 years ago, I don't know if she'd approve of my crossdressing. But she did teach me to sew, cook, clean, She'd tell me someday you will be glad you know these things and you will thank me. Maybe she knew deep down who I was,, Deep down.....?????? I use her maiden name on here as a kind of rememberance to her.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="4"]Toni Shelton[/SIZE][/SIZE]

tonishelton56@yahoo.com

[SIZE="2"]My Mothers first Daughter[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My New Avatar is my New Years Picture, I hope you like.

My mom and dad wanted a girl. I have vivid memories of my dad telling people I should have been a girl. My mom let my hair grow real long when I was a toddler and I have seen pics of me with what looks like my hair in a bun or somthing. I looked just like a girl. I also have memories of nail polish beeing put on my nails. I guess the die was cast at that point .

Petrina cd

My mom told me several times that she had wanted a girl; I was her second child. She had me wear girl's panties from a very young age through elementary school, but she kept my hair short in a boy's style and she never dressed me like a girl except to try on dresses a couple of times in department store dressing room where she was also trying on clothes.
    She died about ten years ago, and now I wish that I had told her. She caught me trying on one of her girdles once, but she never said anything about it. I think that she would have been supportive.
    warmly, Linnea

Smile

Both Mum and Dad know, but we don't talk about it which is fine by me.

Hugs Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

My mum and I were always best mates until she died in 2003. This was before Maria and I was well in the closet with no clothes of my own and wearing her's at every opportunity. She caught me a few times but seemed more angry that they were her clothes rather than the fact I was dressing. I managed to talk my way out of it but she said if I wanted clothes buy my own and keep it all in my bedroom and she would never step foot in there again. Would she support me/is she supporting me now from above? Hmm, that's a hard one. I would like to think so but somehow I doubt it.

Maria

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    My mother knows and she's coming around to the idea that I am who I am and that it doesn't get in the way of my successes, but rather enhances my life with uniqueness.

~Charlie

Having 3 older brothers and only one older sister my mum always wanted another girl, so when young I was dressed fairly girlie.
    But when I came out to her and my mother in law in one afternoon shopping trip they have been very supportive and all of us including Ann marie have been out while I'm Emelda.
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Though she never caught me borrowing her things while growing up I think she knew but never said anything.

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

If they only knew

My grandmother was always telling me I should have been a girl. I was, she just didn't know it. She always took my part. I wonder what Grammie would think if she could see me now? Ericka

Just a woman, period joanlynn28's Avatar
    Yes, my mother is supportive of me, told me what I do in private is my own business, but she also told me not to ever come over to my parents house dressed up. Mixed signals here don't you say.

pretty pretty princess

no one knows but me

i've had lots of close calls on being caught,but mom don't know.i think step mom and dad know ,just i haven't talked to them since they may have found out.i don't think they'd have taken it well if i was still there.

[SIZE=3]I never told my Mum, but i'm sure she either knew or suspected!

When I was young kid, I thought I was careful, but in hindsight I guess I left too many clues. Once she walked into my room when I putting on pantyhose and I ran out saying I had to visit the bathroom urgently. Another time I was trying on her eyeshadow in the bathroom when she again walked in. The examples go on...

I guess as an adult, I should have told her about my crossdressing desires, but was never able to bring up the topic. She passed away 5 years ago and even today I wish I had told her. My hope is she would have understood, if not accepted, but I'll never know now.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by Clare; 05-04-2006 at 02:37 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!