I had a surprising experience while looking at photos of myself (Nancy) all dolled up... I became aroused. I wondered what was going on so I did a little research, online and here on the forum and discovered autosexuality. For those that don't know what it is, here's a description:

"Autosexuality means people are more attracted to themselves than to others and may prefer masturbation to sex with a partner. It doesn?t mean that someone who is autosexual will never have sexual relationships with other people. It simply means people who are autosexual feel more sexually aroused by themselves rather than by others. Autosexuality has not been widely studied. While some people identify as autosexual, every person has autosexual tendencies. Like other sexual orientations, autosexuality can exist on a continuum. Some may have sexual desire for themselves, enjoy self-stimulation, have sexual dreams about themselves, and fantasize about themselves to the exclusion of other relationships. Others may have these qualities but can also be romantically and sexually involved with one or more partners."

For me, as my near lifelong CD recently came to the forefront (last year), I remember the realization that I (Nancy) was what I had been searching for in relationship, my own feminine nature. I now feel more content with my wonderful friends and family, and have been able to keep sex as something I simply enjoy (more than ever) alone.

I'm curious if others find themselves in a similar sexual relationship with themselves. Something else the article said I thought was important, "Autosexuality can be confusing to outsiders, especially because it isn?t well-researched yet. Some do not consider it a credible sexual orientation and may mock it as narcissism, something unnatural, or even a mental illness. However, sexuality is nuanced, and everyone should be able to explore their own desires in the way that feels right to them." AMEN!!

https://www.webmd.com/sex/what-is-autosexual