Thread: Long drive

Platinum Member

Long drive

Hello girls Wendy again ? I went for a 3 week drive from New England to Fla looking for a winter home . So myself and my companion dog traveled south . The trip was very fem traveling in full ?Wendy? mode all the right things under leggings or women?s jeans tank tops sweaters or hoodies women?s sneakers or sandals toes and nails looking good?.. so myself and my companion pet hotels restaurants gas stations meeting with realtors and everyone along the way?

So far everything went well I think I found a winter place for next year

I dot stand out and I don?t try to stand out I might have had some people looking but just did my thing

I don?t worry about that but I am aware of we?re I am and who is around ..

Ausme trip you have to just do it

Sounds like you did great and did your dog companion have any input for picking the place for next winter?
    Crissy

Sounds like an amazing experience. Hope you found a nice place to winter next year.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Platinum Member
    I found a winter place, but in the opposite direction . I am glad you had a safe and enjoyable trip with your trusty companion!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sounds like a nice extended outing Wendy, good for you.

There are many of us out in the wild.

Good for you.

Sounded like fun! With global climate change, in a few years you won?t need to go south for the winter, it will come to you! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Be careful with that winter place. We liked ours so much we sold our summer home and permanently moved south. Out of curiosity, are you planning to go full on Wendy in the winters. I should think introducing yourself to a completely new community as Wendy would be easier than explaining to people why your guy mode sometimes appears as Wendy.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

That sounds like a lot of fun! I don?t know if I?m the current political climate that I would like to winter in Florida.

Wendy, 3 weeks en femme is a dream. Congratulations on finding a winter home.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Now that is a great trip!! I suspect part of your success lies in not standing out but appearing comfortably blended and sufficiently female-like to be accepted as that very thing by the majority. I agree that Florida would not be my pick - too me hurricanes getting more intense would steer me to a more inland location plus I am incompatible with Florida politics. But each to her or his own. I am sure your success in finding a suitable place was the big plus.

Platinum Member
    Answers my traveling partner is fine with going anywhere she can be spoiled.,. As for the political aspect of Fla I believe I can be ok there.. about storms yes some nasty things but if your not fom newengland and see back to back northeastern storms you can’t believe people live there ..I still will have my homes in newengland so storms coming I am going..

As far as my fem side definitely more Wendy time lots of places to be whom ever anyone wants to be still going over everything possibly leaseing the house out and staying at the beach for summers excited abought change and looking for someone to share life together

Platinum Member
    Hi Wendy , Sounds loke you hsd a Wonderful Trip,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That s was an awesome trip, indeed. I did something similar several months ago, and it really boosted my self confidence.

What a great trip. Some day we hope to have a winter escape.

Sounds like a great trip! Always love driving long distances while dressed a bit. I'm sure in certain places you've got to be a bit careful though.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Wow, sounds like a perfect road trip. Oh to not stand out, a little jealous.