Thread: Almost caught, again

Almost caught, again

As the title says, I was almost caught, again.

I was feeling particularly girly and came very close to getting myself in big trouble. I had an appointment with my Physical Therapist, then an appointment with my psych and then yoga class. I was thinking about wearing leggings.

My psych knows about Steffi and has even seen Steffi in the flesh, plus lots of pics. I've been going to a new yoga class for about a month now, and I always wear leggings (that can't be mistaken for men's yoga pants) and a girly top, usually a tank top or a racerback top.

So what would my PT think about seeing me in yoga pants, under my gym shorts? I decided to not distract her from her job of working on my balance. I planned to change into my leggins before yoga pants.

It turns out I made a good decision. Unbeknownst to me, my wife had an 11 AM PT appointment. Mine was at noon. We walked right past each other as she was leaving and I was arriving. It would have been a massive explosion ha I been wearing leggings. One of her biggest issues with my crossdressing is if anyone she knows finds out that I crossdress.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Steffi, I'm glad you dodged the bullet on that one.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Steffi, That was lucky on your part, must have been something in the back of your head that warned you.
    Crissy

Sometimes it like we have this instinct in us that make us change our minds. For example a while back I was going to wear pink panities and pantyhose to get blood work done. I figured all they needed was my arm, but for some reason at the last minute I changed my mind. When I got there the nurse told me that my doctor called and asked for a cardiogram and other test. Wow I had a huge sign of relief when she was putting the cardiogram plug on my ankle. That would have been interesting, but I just was amazed what made me change my mind.

Steffi, my wife and I have a similar agreement due to her concerns being the same as your wife. Dodged a few bullets over the years when the schedules changed and I wasn't aware of the change. Apple carts should not be overturned. She knows a great deal about Gretchen but has never seen more than little tidbits and doesn't want to see more. Keeps me on my toes anticipating how things might go. It is not a secret kept from her but it is just a matter of honoring her wishes.

Now this is interesting. My wife has the same fears as yours. Living in a small town people talk. Yet lately I have noticed she has relaxed her worries and the other night wanted to run by our local drive thru while I was dressed. Not saying anything and just going with it.

Oh, the things that keep life interesting and exciting!
    Shawna
    Life is too short to wear ugly panties!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Leggings, jeggings, peggings, tites, etc., etc., I can't tell them apart!

R all women experts at this stuff that they can all tell the difference at a glance?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by GretchenM View Post
    Steffi, my wife ...knows a great deal about Gretchen but has never seen more than little tidbits and doesn't want to see more. Keeps me on my toes anticipating how things might go. It is not a secret kept from her but it is just a matter of honoring her wishes.
    My wife knows about Steffi and knows that I go out dressed to local events and to Keystone 10 time in a row now. But, like your wife, she hasn't seen anything but tidbits. She hasn't seen me dressed, nor seen any pics of me dressed. She did see me wearing a panty once. It was so comfortable that I forgot that I had it on when I started undressing for bed in front of her.

I take a lot of risks to help keep Steffi sane. I'm on this site several times a day.

There was a time when I had my toes painted one color or another for months. They're not painted now because we're going on a family vacation where the beach might be involved. I've hidden my painted toes under sock on one vacation, but not at a beach.

I underdress on occasion. She did see me wearing a panty once. I was underdressing and it was so comfortable that I forgot that I had it on when I started undressing for bed in front of her.

I sleep in forms on occasion. She sleeps in a separate room. She's walked in on me several times but the forms were hiding under the covers and she didn't notice (or pretended not to notice).

I will get caught, but it's just so hard keeping Steffi in a box.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    Its tough to live split lives with a partner. Mine knew, and for a time tolerated my dressing in her presence, but (perhaps?) did not fully grasp the extent to which I went out. While I never did anything inappropriate when out (often it was just running errands or meals/drinks with a few friends, the deception created considerable guilt for me.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well then start wearing them at home and all the time.
    Mens leggings are in….google it and wear them to your hearts content

trend and as the demand for men's activewear grows, so does the popularity of guys wearing leggings to the gym. Now when you go to the gym you'll find that you will definitely see men wearing leggings.
    Women love seeing guys in leggings and think the look is sexy
    I see them all the time ?..thought we?ll maybe in my area ?.but looked it up and it seems to be popular most everywhere.
    Last edited by Di; 04-29-2023 at 02:52 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Good call on that one, Steffi . I don?t think my wife cares who knows about Joss except for her family. I would have to deal with everyone else, so that would be on me. I work in a shop full of mostly macho guys. I heard one guy had admitted that Womens tops fit him better , so he wears those. It went through the shop like wildfire, so that?s a hard no for me (at this point) to do the same. Although I did wear some lLucky brand Womens jeans to work yesterday?.no a word .
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Quote Originally Posted by JocelynJames View Post
    Although I did wear some lLucky brand Womens jeans to work yesterday?.no a word .
    Joss, I guess you just got Lucky
    Di, Thanks for that info on guys wearing leggings. I have seen a few along with wearing gym shorts.
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Ok I have been cought …busted … found out so many times I am good at it …as much as we sometimes think it would be the eye of every thing once your over being caught so much the more you relax my nabiors have all met Wendy not a big thing and often when they see me or see Wendy we chat… at some point I believe we all want to be found out about and just kick that skeleton out of the closet…

I went for a drive around the lake today, dressed in women's shorts and top, with my forms in. I got back home and before I could get the garage closed, a neighbor came by to ask me a question. We chatted for a few minutes and her eyes never wandered from mine. She never gave any indication that she noticed or cared that I had tits. Since my wife doesn't like her, chances are she'll never say anything if she notice. My wife doesn't know I wear forms when she's not around.
    Dressing up. There's never a wrong time for it, just enjoy being you.

Platinum Member
    Hi Steffi , Any time you walk out the Door dressed, The whole world is watching ,

Let your conscious be your Guide,, >Orchid**OO**
    Last edited by BLUE ORCHID; 04-29-2023 at 07:37 PM.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!