Thread: Femme Vacation in Las Vegas

Femme Vacation in Las Vegas

Three weeks away, I?m so excited. I will be in Las Vegas with two GG friends five days and four nights. We are getting all dressed up for three nights of shows and one dinner out. I haven?t had as much opportunity in the last year to dress, besides working from home. It will be fun to get out in the real world en femme again.

I?ve booked my hair color, eyebrow wax, eyebrow and lash tint, full body wax and mani pedi with gel nail extensions around Memorial Day weekend. I have flown en femme before and packed only female clothes. I?m still on the fence this time about going full time for the whole trip. It saves space not having to pack two wardrobes, but sometimes it nice not having to do my makeup multiple times per day.

Planning my wardrobe now.

So excited!
    Rebecca Bas

Sounds like it will be a fun trip. Let us know how the trip goes. I have not been to Vegas since 2020. Would love to go back.

Sandi

Wow, What a great trip you have planned. Good luck and please let us know how you do.
    Crissy

Rebecca, I hope you have the time of your life. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Sounds wonderful! Have a great time with your friends!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hmmm, Heist. U may be in Vegas during WildSide? The biggest T girl get together in America! I suggest Googling it. There r many events that u can simply show up for.

Unannounced, unregistered, and unknown! U will be welcomed like a long lost sister, I promise u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Looks like I’m going to miss WildSide, that is May 15th to the 20th. I have attended Diva Las Vegas before. It was a fun time.
    Rebecca Bas

Have a so wonderful trip - I suspect planning is half the fun

Luck girl i would love to do Vegas dressed sometime. Also I think it would be awesome to leave the male clothing at home and be all girl all week with no backup. Enjoy your trip!

Fun with girlfriends, sounds like the perfect vacation! Enjoy! I am signed up for Diva Las Vegas looking forward to it!

That sounds absolutely fabulous.

You go girl.

Sounds like so much fun! please let us know how it went.

Jeri Ann and I will be in Las Vegas next week. We're just going as ourselves. I am, however, getting my nails done tomorrow.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Platinum Member
    Pace yourself so you don't get burnt out by the third of Fourth day,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have done this before with friends we have keep a pretty reasonable pace. Plenty of naps, or relaxing by the pool as well as going out and enjoying some nightlife.
    Last edited by char GG; 05-12-2023 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours
    Rebecca Bas