Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wax Is NOT Your Friend

Ha Ha Ha He He He

Good effort Dana this is a time that will try all CD's soles or at least the ones that are brave enough to try it. LOL

Aspiring Member Missy Anne's GG's Avatar
    Dana,

I was feeling every painful experience you had! That must have been awful! But, thanks for the great story.

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

Dana sorry to hear about your problums with wax but that was a very funny story.
    Adrianne.

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

know your pain

know your pain tried the avon cold wax and ouch is the least of your worrkes then the hair is still their. yup know the pain go to a salon that waxes hun much better
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I think that is without a doubt not only the thread of the week, but one which should go down in history as the funniest, most painful thing I have
    ever heard. One time I decided that I should get my back waxed and I have
    never felt anything as painful in my life, but at least it wasn't on nor even
    near the family jewels. I was a weepy mess, both my back and my face from
    the tears. Made me wonder if that was what it was like back in the days when they scourged people with a cat of nine tails with the shards of glass in each strip. Thanks for putting a grin on my face and bringing back these
    memories. I just shave everything now. There was one good hair removal
    cream called epilstop I used, no pain whatever and it worked too.

What a cute story!

Banned Read only

No wax for me!

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE] Tried wax once, once was enough! Tried Naire near the thingy, once was enough! If Naire gets between the leg and the ....., in a few minutes the burning commences! I am a shaving girl from my eyebrows down, except for the chest, where I still use Naire. And I touch up there with the razor. I like the fem models with the wide handles. A REAL treat is to have somewone else do the shaving. Thats how the best job gets done! And it feels SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

Sounds very similar to when I tried waxing Crystals legs, I couldn't stop laughing, but she was in soo much pain.
    G/F OF CRYSTAL HARMONY

Sorry for your pain, but this thread has just made my day
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Dana - I forgot to mention...

...You probably shouldn't follow the advice of some girls in this forum re: using super glue with fake fingernails

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Possible option

What a post! I had to redo my eyes after that. Just about ruined my mascarra. Must have looked like a possom.
    Seriously, I use emjoi, it's kind of like ephilady, but much more effective. Made in France.I use it three to four times in a week,( every other day) then don't have even any stubble for at least 3 weeks after. After using it for about three months my hair has become very fine and pulls out with barely a mild sting. You have to use a lufa after and a good moisturizer or you will get rather unsightly ingrown hairs,
    Try it. You might like it. I know I'm addicted to it. Satin smooth for nearly four weeks. When my hair gets to about 1mm it can be used again
    Penny.
    PS. As funny as it it, I showed it to Juliet and she doesn't believe it really happened. Who cares? It's still side splitting!!!!

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Smile

Very fun read Dana!

"Grasshopper, follow my instructions."

Grasshopper: "Wax on...... wax off.... YEEEEE-OUCH!"

Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Sorry to hear of your pain but that was the funniest thing I've read in ages.

I shall be giggling for the rest of the day!

Thanks for sharing!

omg ... wunnerful!
    "The Greatest Thing in all the world
    Is to Love ........ and to Be Loved in return."

Aspiring Member
    Dana,

Quote Originally Posted by Dana
    I successfully remove the remainder of the wax and then notice to my grief and despair....THE HAIR IS STILL THERE.......ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!
    3 guesses why I pay to have my legs waxed? I did try it myself a couple of times but was far too painful and I couldn't reach half of it. Professional help is definately the answer for me

Rach
    xxx

Washington, DC area....from time to time down in Miami, FL area; Dallas, TX as well.

To Wax and Wane

That is an interesting first experience -- thats for sure -- lol! I've had the full body wax a few times (bikini included); the pain is a bit sharp but tolerable (love the feel afterwards so I guess its all worthwhile).

Can't say I've ever experienced that scenario though.

*This message was posted on the boards under "sticky" ....
    Jessica1

one word...
    ouch....
    and still even shivering from the thought, I cant help but laugh...sorry >_<

I hot-waxed my legs once back in the late 80s / early 90s. Used a home hot-wax kit. It was a nightmare. Took me over 2 weeks to get all of the wax off my legs. I'll just stick to the Mach3 in the shower. I have of those ladie's razor handles that's wide & flat - it's easier to grip & control when wet & slippery. I just use bath soap to lather up my legs, then shave away. Once I've completely shaven groin to toe (takes awhile), I just do half a leg or so daily - about 2 extra minutes per shower. This seems to keep my legs smooth & hairless w/o spending the time for a full shave each time.

I saw on TV the other day that they have a hair remover product that comes with a razor-shaped scraper. No blades to cut or leave a rash. The scraper scrapes the hair away from beneath the skin once the remover gel softens it.

I've never cared for hair removal creams - they have a bad odor. But i may give this one a try.