Thread: Apparently I'm a "7"

Apparently I'm a "7"

Just for fun I tried a couple of those online "hotness meters". I know it's all algorithmic non-sense, but I just felt like it for kicks. Also, I wanted to see if my girl score would be the same as my guy score, or higher.

I uploaded a face photo of my guy self and scored about a "5.6" (out of 10) on both sites. Interestingly, the same 2 sites gave Camille a "7" (7 and 6.7).

I was surprised they rated her higher, since the algorithms are mostly just looking at facial proportions, which aren't any different for me between guy and femme mode. Still, I'll take it!

--Camille

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    They must be having problems with the program algorithm Camille. You are a 9.1

Emily

My lucky number.....
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I would never do that, I'd score the first ever negative number.

Were you smiling in both photos? A lovely smile can make a world of difference.
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

I do not score well on tests in general! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Camille, I'd agree with Emily, easily 9.1!
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Camille, I would say you are well above a seven.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

With that wonderful smile you are way above 7
    Crissy

Thanks, all. I wasn't expecting any feedback on whether I was higher than a 7 (whatever that means), but do appreciate the statements. I was honestly surprised and happy that I would be considered even a "7".

I have never considered myself that attractive as a guy, nor thought about my looks too much. And even though I know that most actual women hate being judged only by their looks or being reduced to a number (and should!), I have to say that my femme self still takes great pleasure in being told I'm pretty or "way above 7". I feel all warm and happy inside when I read comments like that. Maybe it's because being told I'm pretty is not something I get to experience often. Or maybe because Camille is just plain vain! Sometimes when I post photos on the photos forum people will say that my "photos are beautiful", which is so nice to hear. But it fills me with such a different feeling when people instead say "you are beautiful". Anyhow, I appreciate the comments!

Camille

You look definitely over a 7 and it is so true how good it feels to hear something positive. My wife will usually make little comments like she wishes she had my long legs or my body type. She often reminds me how far I've come and at time will tell me I look pretty in a curtain outfit and when I put myself down she will resensure me tha I look beautiful.
    It's always good to hear positive and keep doing whatever your doing because you do look beautiful.

I once got a 99.2% score on a face analysis test, but I did retouch the photo before submiting it. I would probably fail a DNA test.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

You got me curious, so I had to try. The best I could manage in drab was a 5. As Geena, I topped a 6. I suppose that says something.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

You are on the right track, Geena. Movie stars always have long sexy hair. Try some different backgrounds and different photo angles and lighting. No harsh sun. Medium bright shade. Your best jewelry.
    I like dark clouds as a background.
    Can you find a good view in your back yard?

Sweetie, you're wayyy higher than a 7! And yeah, I had to try it, too. Male me got a whopping 6.5 and female me scored an 8.7! Pfft. What does an algorhythm know anyway! LMAO
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

from a 100% natural pic with makeup, detected gender Female score 7.06 out of 10, Im happy with that.

Wow! I just uploaded my avatar picture at this website: https://www.hotness.ai/ and got told I'm a 10 out of 10. So Camille I'd say you're an 11, since I think you are much prettier than I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie D50 View Post
    I would never do that, I'd score the first ever negative number.
    Nah, I got that decades ago:
    Me female 2.jpg
    or
    Me drab 1.jpg
    But hey, negative numbers are still numbers, and the bigger the better, I always say!
    As long as I can still have fun!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

sometimes_miss, I love your sense of humor!

I agree. The algorithms are all wrong. Based on your profile picture, if you walked into a room where I was, I would notice you. You're definitely a 10.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Congratulations! A fantastic score! Now I am afraid to go to that site. LOL Looking pretty girlfriend!

I got a 5.6 .... guess Miss Netherlands is safe!! On the bright side, it did recognize me as female, even using one of my COVID-era pictures with no wig, just my natural long, but thinning hair.