Thread: Dress Shopping

Dress Shopping

A couple of weeks ago I went Dress Shopping at a great little store that is owned by a gay couple. They were so welcoming as one of them is a Drag Queen, I had seen her at a Drag show and her partner struck up a conversation with me about the hose I was wearing, and he suggested that I needed to come to their store tp shop.
    The picked out several dresses for me and the very first one I fell in love with. I tried on the rest of them but none of them really fit well and were not as cute as the one that I picked out first. Tonight is going to be the first night that I am going to get to wear it out as I am going to go to my favorite club that has a regular scheduled Drag shows. Can't wait to get all girlied up and go out. I'll post pictures soon of my night out.

Very kewl! Looking forward to hearing about it.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jackie , It is wonderful to be accepted like that,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Can't wait to see your look. Good job.

I love that!
    It is such a great feeling to see them start a room and write your name on the door.
    I love how they will help you by getting the same dress in a different size or color. If even zipping the back.
    I love how not just the SA but even other women will give constructive criticism and not in a mean way,

And, wearing it out in the world is just priceless.

Jackie, That's fantastic. Enjoy your new dress and the show.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Good for you, that sounds like my idea of having some fun.

Sandi