Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sometimes I have to bite my tongue

Women Will buy a pair of socks and spend a lot of $$$$$$$$ building a wardrobe around it

I have a small follow-up based on a conversation we had yesterday. My wife had spent a bit over $100.00 a few days ago at Hamrick's. She purchased several skorts and tops for playing golf and whatever else she got. Yesterday she asked, "Do you think I spent too much money?" I told her there's no way she spends too much money as it in no way at all jeopardizes our household budget. Also, if she will enjoy her purchases, that's the point of buying something. I then asked her if she thought I spend too much money. She said "No." Quite honestly, the only two things I spend money on are golf and my femme wardrobe. That, of course, does not include items to run/maintain the house. Anyway, the point being she doesn't have any issues with me slowly expanding my femme wardrobe. The one thing I'm certain of is she would have told me if she thought I was getting out of hand with my spending.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

hello Maria,
    my wife and I have a DADT approach to shopping - we don't ask how much the other one spends on women's clothes and we don't tell each other either!
    luv J