Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maybe she (my wife) knows more than I think she knows

Steffi, I know that you have had the talk. I would encourage you to continue to advocate for yourself and for your marriage. Relationships change,mothers nature of DADT relationships change. I agree that she gave you an opening. At least follow up on it and ask directly whether the two of you can again talk about your crossdressing and how you both feel about it. Seems like at this point there is far more to be gained than to be lost by asking. Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    Do not under estimate what a wife knows. It usually is more than you think. Your comment was an easy one for a wife to figure out.
    Yes, that.
    Reine

Steffi, I think this is a positive step. If she's able to picture you en femme without getting angry, then it sounds like progress given what you've told us before. That said, don't get your hopes up for a complete "glasnost."