Thread: Boobs or not?

Boobs or not?

My GF and work opposite sides of the US. She has seen pics of me with breast forms but not real time. She is really ok with the pics So i question when i pick her up from airport i really want to be wearing the forms? Has anyone had this before? Granted our regional airpont is quite small

Do you go out dressed a lot?
    Comfortable and feel natural going out?
    Since a small airport are you out to your neighbors?

I asked the first set of questions …..if it is not a natural thing and you would be nervous first time meeting….feeling comfortable is more important . She will be there and you will have plenty of time to do so.
    But if you go out completely dressed all the time ….sure why not .

But most importantly I would go by what she says…..( ask her (she matters more that a bunch of strangers.
    Enjoy your visit !
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I go out now without forms, if you dress to blend and have a cardigan or a jacket on, its not so obvious that you do not have boobs on show. Saying that I am now a natural 38B cup and certain clothes give the effect that there are boobs there. I feel much better without them, but can still feel the bounce of my small but adequate boobs, So i,d try going out with them and then without them and different clothing around your boobs, and see which you feel most comfortable with.

I would wear them! Go for it!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'm with Di - ask your GF.

But I'll add this: It sounds like the two of you have limited time together. Why complicate it with you in forms - unless is it an important part of your relationship (or your identity)? If that's the case then by all means, go ahead.

It's hard to know from you post, if she has already met you in person. Since you are questioning whether or not to wear your forms, then I would assume you would be very conscious of your forms when you meet her. Will you feel awkward and/or focus on your forms rather than her?

I'm with Di on this. Ask her. Whatever she answers will give you a lot of insight whether or not you will be comfortable around her with your forms.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-23-2023 at 06:27 AM.

Looks like Di has it. After 54 years of marriage I have learned that when in doubt ask. It says you care about her feelings.

Good advice here so yes ask. Let us know how you do.
    Gretchen, Good insight on marriage. LOL
    Crissy

I don't think it matters if your airport is small or Chicago O'Hare. Others have noted that if you've been in public before, then it is just another time out. The issue really isn't if it's an airport, or the size, or if it's your first time out. I mean, yeah, it's an opportunity to dress. But, it's not the issue.

The focus here is your relationship. You are involved in a long distance relationship. That by itself places a lot of stressors on a relationship. Adding in presenting en femme, or partially en femme, adds a potential stressor. If you're in the relationship sincerely, then allow her to be in the loop sincerely. Don't hide, don't mask, don't avoid.

Personally, since it's the first time she would be seeing you with forms, I would say no. Greet her at the airport as focused on her and the two of you together. You can show her what you look like in forms later.

My wife is completely accepting. That being said, I always give her a heads up when I am going to dress. Just a courtesy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have to agree with most people here, ask your g/f first how she feels about you wearing your forms.
    Second only wear your forms if you feel comfortable wearing them out in public.
    Third if the airport is near you, and you are not out to others in your area think about what would happen if you ran into someone you know and how they would react to you.

hello,
    I recommend that you do not surprise her in public.
    luv J

I?m with Jamie. Our word is ?comfortable? and it works both ways. I?ll tell her I?m going to get comfortable. Sometimes she suggests maybe I should get comfortable. Forms..I?d ask her first. It?s always good to be considerate. I?m lucky as I pretty much fill my a cup bras, but when I wear forms with my c cup bras, I tell her I?m really comfortable. She just smiles. Nice.

I'm with Jacques, don't do it.

If you are comfortable dressing and being in public then I would ask her if you could pick her up dressed and if she's agreeable then go for it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Why ask? I always say, do the boobs.

Since you didn't mention being crossdressed, I'm guessing that you're talking about a bra and forms in male mode.

I'm an emphatic no. There's plenty of time for that. I think the focus should be the meeting, the greeting, the relationship. Focus on her instead of yourself. That's a hard thing for us to do, me included.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Jean View Post
    Since you didn't mention being crossdressed, I'm guessing that you're talking about a bra and forms in male mode.

I'm an emphatic no. There's plenty of time for that. I think the focus should be the meeting, the greeting, the relationship. Focus on her instead of yourself. That's a hard thing for us to do, me included.
    If there were any stars to give, I'd give this answer five!!
    Reine

ReineD, I really, really wish there were the ability to like/star/heart posts on this forum

I Thank You for all the help
    For the answers on many reply's
    My intentions where yes in male mode
    No one really knows about my wearing breast forms (thats all i dress in)
    Yes i did ask her and she replied that would fine if thats what your fine with.
    I did not wear them to pick her up and got a cop a feel lol but she was asking me to introduce her to this when we got to hotel
    She was perfectly understanding and all is well (great)!
    Thank You for all the info/help

Banned Read only
    How a woman may act is different from a private display and a public display. Although you did not mention what else you would be wearing, I am assuming it is male attire and under dressing?

Reality Check
    You say you want to pick her up wearing breast forms, but you didn't mention if you would be dressed as a female. If you can pull off the female look and reasonably expect to pass as a female and your girlfriend is OK with this, fine.

If your plan is to go to the airport as a man with boobs, my advice is to forget it.

In any case, do not just show up wearing breast forms unless she has approved this.
    Krisi

Forms

Quote Originally Posted by Steph_CD_62 View Post
    I have to agree with most people here, ask your g/f first how she feels about you wearing your forms.
    Second only wear your forms if you feel comfortable wearing them out in public.
    Third if the airport is near you, and you are not out to others in your area think about what would happen if you ran into someone you know and how they would react to you.
    Are your forms silicone ?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Jma, from the replies here I don't think the girls here clearly understood that your CDing consists only of wearing forms and nothing more.

Unless I misunderstood as well?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes you are correct

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes they very realistic silicone forms
    Im not sure on what would happen if i ran into someone i know. She is the only one that is in the know!!