Thread: Interesting conversation

Interesting conversation

Guy handling checkout was male but with full wig. Mostly like this
    https://www.paulayoung.com/product/o...Ascend&from=fn

He said most people complemented him on look, but spooky was when old, 62 yr old female, just reached up without any warning and started petting him.

With the more frequent posts of mixed gender, I thought this is something someone who is not trying to present as full female should be aware of.

Spooky. Talk about breaking boundaries of common decenty, Ugh.

It would creep me out if someone reached out and started 'petting' my mane.
    A few years back I was under-dressed and shopping in a WalMart when an older woman came my way in the isle I was in and rubbed my upper back. I presume she was checking for bra straps. I'll never forget that intrusion.
    Last edited by char GG; 08-02-2023 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the OP and or post just before yours

He was really creeped out by it. He was very mad about it but could not display the anger in a retail situation. He did have a short short beard so he was not trying to pass as a girl. I think he liked people fondling his hair IF they asked, but just to reach out was far too much.

Platinum Member
    I would have been disturbed by anyone being so intrusive and presumptuous.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

On the plus side, most verbal comments were very positive of his long hair

I to have had women ask if my white natural hare was truly mine and if they could feel it. It made me proud.
    But many times I wear a short wig due to the thinness of the hair on the top of my head.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Reality Check
    Old women can get away with things that old men cannot get away with. Imagine what would happen if an old man started petting a younger woman without permission.
    Krisi

There are mentally challenged people living in the real world. It seems that someone who starts petting some stranger's hair, could have more going on than an age-related occurrence.

62 y? That is very precise! What didn't you tell us?