Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grow your own

I hear you on the bra size. I'm a 40aa and can I find any lmao. Also have you noticed you can't buy corsets for small breaded girls. Even a 40b is no where to be found yet 40b bras are everywhere. !!!
    Last edited by char GG; 08-10-2023 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Not necessary to quote the post just before yours

Mine are a natural 48 C. They just look normal with the belly I'm trying to get rid of. Hoping the boots stay while the belly shrinks. They have so far but still have 80 pounds to go. I'm pretty sure they will look more out of place then but I'll be able to blame it on the weight loss.
    Roxie

Thanks to being on estrogen for 12 years my.bra size is 40DD. That means I don't have a true male mode short of wearing a suit coat. But it's too not to wear a coat and tie outfit in the Dallas-Fort Worth area in the summertime. So I wear dresses virtually all the time, including shopping and church.
    I have gotten almost no pushback due.to my attire, even with my masculine bass voice.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by EmilyShy View Post
    I hear you on the bra size. I'm a 40aa and can I find any lmao. Also have you noticed you can't buy corsets for small breaded girls. Even a 40b is no where to be found yet 40b bras are everywhere. !!!
    Take a look at pepper. I haven?t tried them, but they have 40aa.
    https://www.wearpepper.com/collectio...filters=b_40AA

There?s also Lulalu
    https://www.lulalu.com/collections/40aa-cup-bras

Thank you Fly2188 I'll check those out. I don't really care for forms or big breasts, never really been my thing. I'm working on growing my own but only want a good full A cup lol

I am 6'2 slim. I have a full C cup 36 38. I did the forms for a bit. But was not happy with them, so I started estrogen bout 10 yrs ago and have grown them to my C cup and I don't regret it what so ever. I want them bigger. I just were loose clothing to cover them babies up. I have always had a fiddish for boobes, and don't care what ppl think about me. I'm here to be happy with who I am. What you may think is irrelevant.

First; bra sizes are all over the place. It's one thing that has driven every woman I've been intimately close to, out of her mind when trying to buy things that fit just right.
    I didn't know just how bad it was until I started buying my own (as a teen, I just wore my sister's and then my mother's bras).
    I developed an eating disorder when I was seven; until then, I was a normal skinny little boy. But by the time I was nine, I was a rolly polly boy with jiggly breast tissue. Despite diets, I was never able to keep the weight off for long, and perhaps all the weight swings left me with perpetual extra breast tissue; enough to fill my sister's A cup bras, and then my mother's B cups.
    Great for when I thought I was going to become a girl; horrible when I went swimming, or when I had to take physical ed classes, where we had to completely disrobe in the locker room, as well as take showers after every one of those classes. Boy scout camp was even worst; being the 'boy with the boobs', I was subject to all sorts of derogatory comments from lots of other boys.
    Over time as an adult, I just accepted it. There are lots of men out there, especially fat ones (did other boys go through the eating problems that I did? Probably some, at least) who have larger than normal breasts than what is considered normal. But over the years, I've noticed plenty of old fat men with big breasts. As some of us get old, sometimes we just stop caring about things we can't do anything about.

Quote Originally Posted by siva View Post
    what did you do for them to grow slowly?
    Question not directed to me, however I will chime in. Both males and female bodies make estrogen; of course, females more than males. But over time, it can cause enlargement of breasts in some men. Some believe that fat cells secrete small amounts of estrogen too, so fat men may experience a larger than others development in breast size.
    Then you have the discovery that exposure to Tea Tree oil and lavender oil in some skin products and soaps had the effect of causing breast mass increase in pre pubescent boys, so they took that out of those products; this was back in the 1970's. So I was likely affected by that, too, as my mother switched us from Ivory soap to some of the nice smelling deodorant brands which contained those oils. Fortunately for most, when exposure to those products ceased, the breast enlargement reversed back to normal..... or did it? It was so long ago, and as well, as there will be no controlled studies, we'll never know. But I have the boobs from back then, so I will always wonder.

My own 'came in' over the school years, so I graduated high school with larger 'A', or smaller 'B' cups. Over decades, they developed to full 'B' shape, and then getting closer to 'C' size. Right now, the bras I wear are a 'C' cup, but only in a few brands. The others are 'B' cups.
    Bras; as I have a 'barrel' chest, most larger bras shoulder straps are too far apart; so when I find one that fits, I buy a dozen, in whatever colors they sell them in, because I know that they will stop selling them eventually, and I will have to once again go on a long hunt to find something that fits.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I used to spend a lot of money on silicone prosthetic breasts and wearable vaginas. I was obsessed with size. The bigger the better I thought. But now after many years on hormones, I'm satisfied with my humble "A"s. Why? Because they are real, and they are mine. I don't miss the days of wearing water balloons in my bra. Having them explode! My "A"s hasn't exploded yet.
    CANCER IS A BITCH SO YOU HAVE TO BE MORE OF A BITCH TO BEAT IT.

I am frankly envious of all of you. Every time I have measured myself, it's AA. My mom was small busted, and so are my daughter and one of my four nieces, so I may be stuck with that. Thank God for silicone!