Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grow your own

Grow your own

So this is a question for those who have their own boobage. There are a few here who report sporting A, B and C cup boobs which for those seeking to imitate females certainly can be considered an advantage. And as someone who themselves is now in the A cup stage I'm left wondering how those with C or even larger and are not full time get on when in drab mode.

Okay, you can brazen it out but it's bound to get you noticed in say the pub. Do you do something to negate or hide your boobs. I've heard mention of compression vests to flatten things out. Are you having to wear a bra a good deal if not all of the time?

For many here having your own breasts is one of those fantasies, "would you if you could have breasts for a day" sort of thing which also indicated that there's a downside as a male that stops you wanting them full time.

So, how do you endowed gurls get on with your daily drab lives. What trick or strategies do you employ to cover up or do you just flaunt it?

Edit: Thanks for all the replies and it's interesting just how many deliberately set out to grow breasts and live with the consequences but my question is more about what do you do if it's not intended, something that life throws at you and something should you be in the closet that folks are likely to notice and thereby draw attention to yourself.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 08-16-2023 at 05:16 AM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I have natural B/C cups, a mixture of fat and breast tissue, in drab mode I look like I have the usual middle-aged 'Moobs like Jabba' to paraphrase the Maroon 5 song!

However if I wear a woman's T shirt without a bra they do stand out, I have caught delivery men doube/triple take at my chest if I am presenting male whilst dressed at home

Mine are still small enough to hide easily enough, if I felt something needed hiding just wore a sportsbra. But see plenty of presumably cis men out there in the world with bigger breasts than me.

I think I may be one of those ?blessed? ones to have the natural growth. Personally for me, it is a double edged sword. I feel really happy when I dress that I do not have to wear anything extra and feel even more natural by my own. But it feels pretty depressing when I am in my male mode. I do not flaunt them out at all. I never take my t-shirt off in front of anyone either, even when I am at pool or at a beach. I know there are other people that might answer this differently, but personally in my case, I am a shy person I do not want anyone to notice them. I haven?t tried a bra or something as I have not come out to anyone, but if given a chance, I would be so happy to wear it all the time.

I'm actually more concerned with making sure my bra doesn't show than hiding my boobs.
    It's not like I can put them on or take them off whenever I want. Oh, wait, yes it is. I have enhancers I wear, too sometimes.

Seriously, I don't really worry about it. I don't wear pushup bras with T-shirts. I wear my outer shirts untucked, but that's also the style now anyway.
    That kind of stuff.

If it does come up, I just own it. Kind of deflates anything they can say.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Interesting questions Helen and something I have thought about lately. I have naturally large boobs for a male and a 38b bra fits me nicely. What is unusual about me is that my chest frame is somewhat recessed in between the boobs. With my shirt off, it makes them look even larger. With a shirt on they are not as noticeable as the material is stretched across the gap between them. Been so they are big enough that I have thought about wearing a compression T shirt under my clothing, but no one has ever said anything to me about being large except my wife. She made a nasty comment to me one time wondering what I did to make them so big. That kind of hurt my feelings as I have done nothing to grow them. Since that comment was made, I have not taken my shirt off in front of her, which is a good thing now, because I have been suntanning in a black bra this summer in private. I will say, when I bend over they look pretty big to me and the white against the tanned area really accentuates the size.
    Bottom line, I do not try to hide them in male mode but I do not want them any larger because the size interferes with attaching breast forms. I would not be able to have boobs as large as the ones I wear when I get dressed up. So it?s a mixed bag.

Sandi

I fill a 36 b nicely and have been, like many here wearing a bra everyday for as long as I can remember. Over the years I've started wearing padded pushup bras every day because when I'm alone I like to undue the top of my shirt and see my cleavage and I love feeling them bounce and jiggle when I go up and down steps, ride my bike or drive down a bumpy road.
    My solution to being a guy with big boobs is to wear light cotton vests all the time plus it's great to carry my glasses ,phone ,wallet , small jackknife and keys.
    Last edited by Amanda James; 08-03-2023 at 02:04 PM.
    Please Call Me Mandy

I'd love to have a A bordering B cup but without spending money I don't see it happening though lol. I'd embrace it in male mode.

I am now sized as a 36 D cup, and I need to wear a bra all the time, feeling heavy without one. I'm not sure I am a genuine D cup, as I think my normal lingerie supplier sizes things a bit small. But I am clearly a real C, and I need support.

Provided that I don't try for pertness or cleavage, I find my girls are generally easy to conceal under normal clothing with an unpadded bra or bralette. This means I go for soft under bust support, which might not be adequate for my next cup size! I do feel them tugging when I bend down or reach up! I do benefit from an underwire though.

Given that you are sensible with your tops and bra colours the main potential give away is your bra straps. Even if you choose a nude bra under a dark top, your straps & buckles will print through. I have found that unless it is immediately obvious (like a twisted bra strap under a tight top) then you can actually get away with quite a lot of strap "shadows". I sometimes get wry smiles, but nobody has ever commented or tried to grope me.

The real no-no is a slipped or dropped bra strap.If that happens, it's obvious you are in a bra and you have then to fish for it. For that reason, I wear my bra straps very snug, and they stay in place. I have now got permanent shoulder grooves, but they go with the womanly boobs & nipples.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    This is something I worried about for years after I suddenly wanted my own breasts at age 50, Helen!

And, haven't thot about even once since I decided I was a CD 15+ years ago!

So happy I can wear whatever size forms I want, any time I want, for as long as I want!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I would leave empty space in a training bra.

I noticed my moobs a couple years ago -- more like fat and less used muscle than anything else. About 4" diameter and 1" protrusion, I think. I tend to bring my shoulders together in Geena mode which makes them more pronounced. The rare times I am shirtless, my long black chest hair disguises them to a degree, so no one has ever said anything. I can wear "C" size forms to make a "D" chest, so that's nice.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    The desire to grow your own breasts must be one of the top two wishes of any CD'er. Breasts are the quintessential quality of the feminine form, so what imitator, or copier of the feminine form wouldn't desire their own. If it were possible to only have them at certain times and not at other times, I wonder how many would be willing to pay the price to have it that way. Pump them up when wanted, and deflate them when it is not convenient.

Then are are those of us who have moobs, now that we are older. Big enough to be a nuisance, but not big enough to fill that bra size we would like to have. Oh, the cruel irony of life.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I nicely fill an a cup and find most of a b cup. I wear one or the other daily. All are underwires with several push-ups, which I?ve adjusted the band and straps to accent. I do occasionally slip my silicone forms in the b cups. I, very much, enjoy my dairy routine, size, color selection and leaning over to scoop.

I have a natural B cup, which has gotten more prominent due to an elderly hormone imbalance. But I also have a wide chest (I wear a 48R jacket) so it doesn’t show that much. My choice is to brazen it out.
    What do I do on days when I don't crossdress? I have no idea.

I gave up trying to hide my 38Ds. With a 37 inch underbust and a 44 inch bust measurement, there isn?t a lot you can do short of binding them. And they are quite perky. In the summer I do wear tee shirts that are a heavier fabric (heavytshirt dot com). And I do not go to pools or the beach. And I do not wear a bra in male mode. In the winter I wear layers and that smooths out my profile a bit. But really not actively trying to hide them.

Took me years to get them this big and everyone close to me has just gotten used to them since they grew so slowly. Not like getting implants and one day you go from an A to a D cup.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

That's a good question. I am a 38B naturally, so I am blessed. I had a bra fitting at an out-of-town Maidenform outlet store. I was asking the salesperson about how to figure out cup size because I wanted to buy my wife something. She obviously saw right through that and said she could do a bra fitting for me. I said discreetly and she said to got to a fitting room and she would be right back. It was so exciting, and she was so sweet and not at all judgmental. As for when in drab I just don't worry about it, I have broad shoulders and a bit overweight so really my pointy nipples(natural) are all that really shows, and I just decided that's what I was born with so I don't worry about what anyone thinks.

Bri

Sporting C+(inplants years ago) I would not suggest heavy binding....ouch.......like having a 10+ Mammo which if you have had one not pleasant.......FLAUNT it babe !

I am starting to see an improvement in my bust size. I bent over with no tee shirt on and I was amazed at how much breast hung down.

Last night I was at a event sitting in a chair and the photo was in the local rag. I am deep in the background. The first thing I noticed was that I saw my breasts sticking out from my shirt. Yikes.

I’m kind of jealous of those who are naturally endowed and wish I had that problem. When I’m wearing forms it is not possible to hide the ‘girls’.

HRT put me in a G cup. I had no idea my genetic code had that waiting for me. I do not - because I can not - downplay such growth!

Personally for me, I don't mind if a CD doesn't have or create a chest silhouette. I understand the why of it, but the way my eyes work, you're all just as fine to me without.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

I am a full 38B/small c. They are noticeable but I wanted breasts and HRT has given them to me. I wear loose fitting shirts and darker colored shirts. I won?t go topless at public beaches or pools anymore. I love them and hoping to go up to a full C. I am lucky my wife loves them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I gave up trying to hide my 38Ds. With a 37 inch underbust and a 44 inch bust measurement, there isn?t a lot you can do short of binding them. And they are quite perky. In the summer I do wear tee shirts that are a heavier fabric (heavytshirt dot com). And I do not go to pools or the beach. And I do not wear a bra in male mode. In the winter I wear layers and that smooths out my profile a bit. But really not actively trying to hide them.

Took me years to get them this big and everyone close to me has just gotten used to them since they grew so slowly. Not like getting implants and one day you go from an A to a D cup.

what did you do for them to grow slowly?

Banned Read only
    Ever been to the beach? My wife always ponders about the uproar over a woman wearing a skimpy bikini when there are topless very overweight guys in need of a bra flopping around playing beach volleyball. I've seen some males with very muscular upper body muscles who could easily pack a bra but society views that totally different than a guy with a lot of fat in the same area.

Aspiring Member
    I don't necessarily match the bra sizing charts. I measure 44 under bust and 48+ over bust. Most charts suggest I'm a 44D, but when I put on a 44D bra I don't come close to filling the cups. I think it's mostly due to always having some sort of gynomastia so do have some breast tissue but also a larger chest due to lots of weight-lifting (college athlete) when in my teens and twentys.

Pushup bras do the most for me as far as a feminine look and do create some cleavage. One main problems is the lack of bras in a size that fits me in most stores and know my wife would not appreciate bras for me being sent to our address.