Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wendy totally in love needs help

Be honest and tell her. Now is the time before things go too far, then she will think you were lying to her and that's worse.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Wendy, we go back a long time together. You know better.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Hate to see this on the 6 pm news cast.....
    Lots of red flags about this.
    What 'normal' woman would want to move in with someone they have never seen face to face........
    IMO you are headed for nothing but trouble. Cool down and get to know one another.
    Once she is 'living in your house' it could take years and years plus big bucks to get her out....

Banned Read only
    I don't mean to appear like a "Debbie Downer but you're at a vulnerable age. Seniors are ripe at an age to be ripped off. Did you ever consider this woman has not investigated you to see if you're an easy mark. Sure, telling a love interest you're a serious cross dresser is a given. However, do you really know who this woman is and is not. "I desperately needed this to work." indicates you're lonely. For the life of me I wonder why any woman would move into any guys home without knowing him? Once she is in the door will you be able to get rid of her if the relationship goes south?

Wendy, I have to agree with everyone else. This throws up a TON of red flags! Please, Please be very cautious about this. My wife passed away Jul of last year and I might eventually find someone to spend time with. But I will be cautious and up front about crossdressing.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Oh Hun
    DON'T do it ! 1st be honest about your crossdressing. 2nd if you let her move in Do you know how difficult it is to get her out if it doesn't work check the local and state laws. You might be in for a year or 2 of hell trying to get her out. Common law is different in every state. I some states it's as easy as discussing marriage and spending the night under the same roof.
    Get her a apartment nearby or hotel. Never in your house until she knows everything and you know everything you need to know to feel secure.

My grandfather used to say better to be alone than in bad company.

Wendy ?
    Hope things are ok.
    It’s been a minute since you told us the news and many here voiced concern.
    Update please
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Well it seems like since your not responding to your messages must mean you don't like what you are reading and probably made up your mind already. This community has helped me see things on the other hand more then once and saved me from some maybe unsafe situations. I don't know if you have children but if you do what would tell them in this situation. As a parent and a member of this community I believe the advice would we know your hurting about your lose but maybe take things slow and have her stay for a weekend or a week and then see if she's wife and Wendy worthy. I don't know you and I don't know the big picture on how you have developed so much trust so fast so I believe you must have had some intense conversations.
    Not to say that all internet meetings are bad I was a best man for a friend just a few weeks ago that he meet his wife on line. But this is a big BUT, they dated for 5 years before first. I don't blame everyone here for raising the red flag but it really is a sign of a community who do care and we are watching out for each other.