Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keystone Conference 2024

How did that happen ? Samantha2015's Avatar
    I'm looking forward to my 4th Keystone trip. Arriving Tues. afternoon and departing Sunday.
    I drove up from Ft. Lauderdale the first time I went, it ended up a 2400 mile round trip and I'm not
    interested in repeating it LOL. Southwest Airlines with their 2 free bag policy is perfect for me and
    I'll leave the driving to them. Hope to see a lot of you there.
    Hugs ........
    Hugs
    Samantha

I?ll be there from Wednesday until Sunday. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

I will be there Wednesday through Sunday staying at the hotel. Should be a great time and very informative!

I will be there Tuesday through Saturday night banquet!