Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG I left my bra laying on the floor in plain sight!

Nope, never had that mix up before. Mainly since my wife wears plain boring bras and panties (she has poor taste in womens clothing, IMHO) and mine are lacy and sexy so there would be no confusion as to whos is whos!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Reality Check
    My wife doesn't leave her clothes on the floor. On the chair or cedar chest, but not on the floor.

If she puts the clothes away after they are washed and dried (I usually do that part), she sometimes mixes the panties and I find myself wearing hers, not mine.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Jillcder View Post
    Nyla, I recently dropped a pair of powder blue lacy panties on our living room floor fortunately I noticed them just seconds before my wife walked in I was absolutely terrified but at the same time somewhat excited I definitely need to tell my wife about my girly hobby.
    I think you describe the level of panic I felt.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    What's the big deal since your wife is aware of your cross-dressing? Would she go off the rails if she found it out on the floor, bed or elsewhere. I am in a DADT and over the years I have left a bra or panty out. All my wife did was fold it and put it on top of the clothes dryer behind the closed doors.
    For me it's one thing that she knows I crossdress and quite another if she saw all the different items I have. I've been clear with her that I will show her anything she wants to see, but she doesn't want to see it (hence DADT).

But back to the main topic, this is about getting your SO's things mixed up with yours. I'll share one other story. I was at work and puzzled by why my pockets to my khakis were so small. I went into a bathroom stall and took a close look at the tag to find out I was wearing my wife's pants! What a mix up, they somehow got hung up on my side of the closet! They were very similar to my own for sure, but how did I get all the way to work like this? I was super self conscious the rest of the work day, but I don't think anyone noticed. I had to confess to my wife when I got home, thankfully she didn't make a big fuss about it, but I never saw her wear those pants again.
    Last edited by Nyla F; 08-31-2023 at 10:38 PM.

Like Cheryl T, all of our panties, bras etc. go into the same wash, but there's no chance of mixing them up. For one thing we are completely different in size, and secondly we have totally different tastes in style. For example, all of her bras are underwired, but mine are all unwired.