Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One piece swim suit for the first time!

First, that suit suits you. I like how you can change the snaps and make a whole different look.

I have done the one piece a few times when staying at a hotel at a hot springs. I was there on business and didn’t know anyone and didn’t care what people thought.
    I also tried a tankini at a crowded beach over the 4th of July holiday. My thinking was that there was way to much going on that I could hide in plain sight. It seemed to work. Swimming in the lake, keeping my wig out of the water just felt right. No problems that day, and I didn’t stay long enough to get any tan lines that would be difficult to explain.

You look very well, let me suggest you to try commercial or home-made hips pads to have a total look!

I would love to get in a pool while wearing one of my eight different swimming suits. I sleep in a bathing suit or leotard, every night and while wearing a bra to help add to my B cup breasts. When it's cold out I also wear dance tights with them to sleep at night. The shiney smooth look is wonderful in between the sheets, and the wife does not mind my choice of sleep wear, she also helps pick out some suits too. But the chance to swim in one of my suits would be a wonderful feeling. Just my two cents worth, and enjoying it.

That is a wonderful story Jessica and I am happy you were able to do that I just wore a one-piece in the water for the first time today too! My partner and I were planning on going out to the lake and I mentioned that it was too bad I didn't have a one-piece of my own. And she remarked that she had one she got a long time ago but never wore. I tried it on and it fit great so I wore it on the boat. I did have my shirt and swim trunks covering it but I was able to strip down to just the swimsuit in the middle of the lake and jump in for a little swimming. It was very fun and my partner got a kick out of it as well

I have worn a one piece bathing suit privately but it comes with a pantyhose to make it more sexy. I would love to go out wearing it and take a dip in a pool if I get a chance someday.

Bought my first one piece with a skirt bathing suit recently. I have enjoyed the look and the feel, but can?t imagine ever having the opportunity to actually go in any water in it. I had in years past, previously usurped some old one piece suits of my wife, but they were really too small for me, though swimsuit material is generally very stretchy!

I have never gone out in a swimsuit. It was on my plan for this summer -- kayaking en femme, but I don't believe it's going to happen. I haven't even managed to get the kayak out yet, let alone find a swimsuit.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

I did finally manage to do the one piece swimsuit thing this summer at a beach far from home. It was pretty great. I thought my junk might be a problem but everything tucked away nicely with a gaff from 'en femme'. The only problem is: now I'd like to do it again.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jessica , That sounds Wonderful, I have a one piece swim suit ,But I d0n't go out, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

How wonderful to have a supportive wife and friends like that. I love one piece swimsuits and have a few I wear at home when alone. my wife is supportive but prefers not to see me dressed. My first time in public was last October I wore a one piece to the pool in Las Vegas and it felt amazing to just be out, no body seemed to give me a second look. I think I look good in it, and wore make up and forms. Felt amazing, and I definitely prefer it over any men's trunks.

That is such a great an impowering story Jessica! I'm glad that you have such a supportive wife and friends!
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

I've never had the chance, or at least taken the chance, to go out in public in a swimsuit. Your thread brought back some fun memories though! When I was a teen and borrowed my Mom's or Sister's clothes, I would usually find them in the hamper we had in our bathroom. I was in middle school and since my Mom worked part of the day I would have an hour or so home alone to dress. Well, one day I found her pretty yellow one piece bathing suit in the clothes pile! I loved the fact that it had cups in it and when I tried it on, I was thrilled! Even better, I knew she had a pair of blue nylons and some sexy (I thought) yellow kitten heels....so on they went too! I would put that outfit on many times that late spring and summer when I was alone!

I haven't thought about that outfit in a long time - thanks for triggering the memory! I'd love to be in that suit in a pool today for sure! LOL

Krissy

Wonderful story!!!
    I had the opportunity to take a trip by my self, which meant I could dress more freely. I took my one piece with me and spent one of the trip in an area with natural hot springs galore. One of the springs was at a resort and they advertised morning lap swimming from 7AM to 11. Right at 7 I called and spoke with the female at the front gate. I asked about wearing my one piece and she said 'lots of guys wears speedos'. I had to clarify a 'one-piece' and she hesitated for a second, then said not a problem. She said there was another guy who wore a one-piece all of the time in the afternoon water aerobics classes. I asked for her name and gave her mine. When I arrived, she was still at the front gate and we had a nice chat when I paid to enter. She pointed out the changing rooms and away I went. I was a bit nervous stepping out, as there were about a dozen people either in the pool or sitting on the deck. But out I came and into the pool. No stares, no negative comments, no nothing. I started swimming and had a great time. I even shopped in the resort store without incident. Cant wait to go back!!

Haven't checked for a few days and I'm so happy to hear others enjoyed my story!
    I enjoy reading everyone else's experience!
    I did try a 2 piece since swim suits are on clearance now that summer is over. Streight to the point they do not work for me. At least the ones I was able to look at. No support for forms and I would have like something a little more high waisted. Not all was wasted as I gave it to my wife!

Anyway I did take a chance on a 2 tone pink and black one piece from amazon. So far so good! I may get the opportunity to wear it tomorrow and go swimming. But it holds my DDD forms if I cross the straps and it covers everything perfectly. I shall keep you all posted