Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girl watching

Girl watching

Not being a perv. When I started dressing I would watch women no matter where I was. I would notice everything about them. Their makeup, their outfits, their hair, their shoes and how they walked and all their little mannerisms Got a few smiles from them along with some dirty looks. I learned a lot from observing

Banned Read only
    Guilty as charged! Of course, there is a difference between observing and leering. I do observe nicely dressed women in the wild, but I do not stake out a park bench and just gaze. My addiction is wearing dresses so my eyes are drawn to women who wear dresses. One reason I watch Wheel of Fortunee is to observe Vanna White. I am a little disappointed if she is not wearing a dress and heels. The local weather "girls" (actually women) and newscasters do get my attention too. My wife usually make a comment if a woman's dress is ill fitting. That gives me an opportunity to share a comment.

My wife, who was 5'2" and 115 pounds, use to take a verbal beating from construction workers on their lunch breaks in mid-town Manhattan. One day she stopped and lit into them and gave them a verbal talking to, asking if they would like it if their wives or daughters were victims of what they were doing to the women on the street. Her outrage was so intense she drew the attention of a security guard of the building she had just exited. After that every week when she had to go there the security guard walked her to the subway entrance. I wonder who he was really protecting?

Good for her Stephanie! As a man I always treated women with respect. I was actually out fully dressed once when I received a few whistles. If they only knew, lol

I still do that. Watching to see what they wear and how they wear it. I play Guess What Type of Bra they are wearing. Usually end up deciding they we?re wearing the wrong bra! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I?ve always been a people watcher, more a female watcher. I also enjoy watching, not leering, the things they do. Body language, attire, makeup, if any, etc. I?m continually looking for women in hose and heels. Sadly, locally, it?s mostly jeans, yoga pants, tee shirts, flip flops, etc. yes, one can learn a lot by observation.

Shannon, it is a great way to see the diversity of female expression and learn a great deal, but not as the idiots Char talked about. When I as a kid from age 4 to about 10 I not only watched girls because I wanted to be one but also I found that I was often accepted to play in their games. They liked it, but I did not behave like the other boys. I behaved more like the girls and stuck to their rules.

Just don't be obvious and direct in your observation. I have no trouble starting brief conversations in the store and I am sincere but I am also multitasking and examining expressions, speech, appearance. Then I wish her a good day nicely and move on. If you are natural and not aggressive most women are fine with it. But if you show any aggressive or sexual aspects in your speech or mannerisms as a lot of men do it is over very fast. In a word behave like another woman would. It doesn't matter how you are dressed; what matters is how you behave.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Now, why would a trans or any straight man for that matter look at women, Shannon?

I don't think I've ever done that in my life!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Sometimes I'll be looking at a women, not necessarily checking her out like that but looking at her clothes or attitude and she'll notice and give me a, eewww what are you doing? look. Then I'll be embarrassed the rest of the day. Happens often actually. Guess when I do that I need to go into the checking them out like that mode and be sneaky about it.

Our hobby made me see girls with other eyes. Really you can learn a lot about style, behaviour and what make women so special. It helps me to improve my crossdressing.

I try always to be discreet, sunglasses helps a lot during summer. You can watch and learn without being noticed. Fun thing is when you are with other guys and they keep pointing for gorgeous girls, they are looking only for the girl itself. They never wonder that I am looking beyond that.

I almost always try to observe how women dress, walk, gesture, etc. What I've discovered is women my age (78) are all over the place. Some still try to dress stylish. Others are good to go in anything. Most wear little makeup compared to their younger counterparts. How they walk is determined by how much physical trauma their bodies have suffered over the years. All I have to do is slow down my speed and take shorter steps and I walk like 80% of them. I don't believe us older gals have to give "a show."
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

The OP says "when I started dressing..." Thinking about it, I started dressing because I was so fascinated by the (young) women I encountered every day and, especially, by what they wore. Watching girls walking along the street in their school uniforms and dresses, wearing nylons and girls' shoes...what was it like to wear those things? Inevitably, as I got older, "watching" extended to how they walked, how they sat, talked, gestured. It also extended to all the other things women wore, both visibly such as dresses, skirts, blouses and less visibly such as bras, slips and other underwear. I don't remember ever wanting to be a woman, just to find out what the clothes felt like, but it was "watching" that started it. Many years later, I still enjoy watching...but it's now quite rare to see clothes I would want to wear.

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    I totally do that too. Thursday while my wife and I was at the hospital (she was having a test done) There was a beautiful woman who came in and sat down, well dressed and just plain beautiful in her presentation. I hadn't noticed her when she came in (I was getting a cup of coffee) but my wife mentioned her and how beautiful she looked. I said that yes I was admiring her too. When we went to leave my wife stopped and told her that we both admired her presentation and she was of course flattered at the comment.

Im a woman watcher and have learned so much on how to walk, sit and general mannerisms. I love watching the ladies on the weather channel, world news and local news I pay close attention to their styles and love looking at their cute dresses the funny thing is when Im watching with my wife she often comments to me about how cute a dress is that one the ladies is wearing makes me wonder how much she knows or suspects about my dressing.

She knows!!!

While it's certainly true we can learn from each other there's only one true source of knowledge and that's the female community. They set the standards, the benchmarks that we seek to aspire to. Hence observing what they wear, how they move, mannerisms, this is vital if we're to appear in public and blend into the crowd.

I'd now say that I typically scan those females around me rather that pick out individuals unless there's someone who does stand out from the background. Then I'm analysing what it is that makes them different. Some are just truly beautiful women. They have figures that very few of us can hope to imitate but for others it's how they're dressed. they have a sense of style and that's something we can hope to copy and hence is worthy of closer inspection. What are the elements that make up the look. Could I buy the same and hope to achieve an appearance close to that this woman has?

Details get filed away and hopefully my knowledge of what works and what doesn't grows. And that's the benefit of woman watching.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I have so done this too. And totally watch our local young weather girl who wears the cutest dresses. Once the news anchor woman was wearing this black and gold striped top. So 80's. I just had to have it so I crawled into the internet and found one. My size. Ordered it and the day she was wearing it again I ran to my room, put it on and took a selfie with her in the background. Such a funny fun exciting moment.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that watches the weather girls. I actually pick my news stations by what they look like.
    Dressing up. There's never a wrong time for it, just enjoy being you.

Its the source of inspiration for many of us.I used to work in an office with 30 women . Different ages,styles and fashions.Gave me most of the ideas of how to dress.Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

I began doing that in my teens.
    I learned so much over the years by observing women. What styles I like and think would look good on me. What styles don't.
    What makeup works or is just too much, what looks good on a shape like mine or looks just awful. What colors, patterns, shoes, stockings might or might not work. How to accessorize.

So much to learn and so many teachers.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I always observe women in their entirety. I do not leer. My wife will often ask about someone who walked by, I'll respond and she'll say "I didn't even see you look." This is where great peripheral vision comes in.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I don't notice mannerisms as much as I admire the clothes. Mentally critiquing their outfits, being jealous because I'd like to be allowed to wear similar clothes in public.
    And I admire their tattoos and jewelry as appropriate.

Oh, and as a straight guy, I look at the woman as well while trying not to stare and look like a creep.

My wife doesn't even flinch when she sees me stairing at another women, she knows I'm checking out how there put together. When she notices I put my eye on something she will ask me if she has to start looking for that outfit to buy for me because she knows I will want to duplicate that look when I dress.
    Well thanks for sharing at least I'm not the only one who looks like a perv.

I also "lady watch", with same purpose. I also believe that most of the time the panties I'm wearing are prettier than what they're wearing. I'm so vain!
    My workplace is about 70% women. The watching opportunities are endless.

I watch women more for current cloths style. (dream I could look and move like there do )

I definitely am a "woman watcher" ... mostly to study what they are wearing, how they are wearing their makeup, hair and nails with respect to their overall appearance, and their mannerisms. I can't help but watch a beautiful, confident and nicely dressed woman, even if her outfit is totally casual. Most of us strive to be or emulate our ideal of what a woman is . You can watch all the YouTube videos you want but nothing compares to studying the real thing!