Thread: Night out

Night out

No not what you think.
    Going to watch Barbie tonight with my wife and 2 of our kids. A night in which I wish I could at least underdress. I'd wear my black shorts, pink collared dress shirt and I would wear a hot pink matching bra and panty set.💭 🩷 💜 🤗
    Plus size sites
    https://www.onehanesplace.com/
    Or
    https://www.womanwithin.com/

Hmmm.... I don't know what to say.
    Enjoy your company & maybe secretly just pretend you're one of the girls on the silver screen.....
    ?
    Last edited by jazmine; 09-03-2023 at 10:21 PM.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Tiffany, I hope you had an enjoyable night out, even if you weren't able to underdress. There will be more oppotunities so just hang in there.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I hope u enjoy it, Tiff!
    I hated the Barbie movie! Because I LOVED Margot Robbie in it!

Rite then and there, in the middle of a long, silly Sherry story shoot, I had to drop everything to do Barbie!

Because no one can do Barbie like Sherry can, and IS, doing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just enjoy the night out with your family! Do not know how old you children are but they will be leaving some day so cherish the moments together while you can.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Thanks Jazmine.
    I was wishing I was able to underdress around my family. One day maybe I'll be able to.

As for the night out with the Fam, I had a great time. Both of them don't live at home anymore so it was nice spending time with them.

Tiffany

Or you could have did like the family down the street from me did, all the family dressed as Barbie even the father and son. I asked them why the boys didn't dress as Ken and they said that's boring.
    I complimented the son on his amazing legs and I have a feeling we are going to be seeing him here soon. Lol.
    Its alway great to enjoy family time

OMG Maria.
    That would have been so much fun.
    And they're right, it's much more fun dressing as Barbie then Ken 😉.

Tiffany, Enjoy your Barbie day.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".