Thread: Seasonal traditions

Seasonal traditions

Every year right after Labor Day, I have a ritual that I engage in. I?m a stay at home dresser these days?I work at home..I dress all day while I work and that is my normal routine. I have a small goatee that I sport year round..it?s my normal look as I navigate everyday life.
    It?s now September and every year, I do a transformation into what I call total Krissy mode. I do a complete shave on the face,chest and my legs preparing for winter.
    The most fun thing I do is to ?after my transformation..is I go to a local lake reservoir with a beach. I wear a swim dress, a nice floppy girly hat and sunglasses. I go in the middle of the week as the place is pretty much empty so I can roam around with no issues. I do this multiple times through the month of September. Since I?m self employed?I can go as often as I want to. This is the most I get out nowadays and it?s the most enjoyable time of year for me.
    I wonder if anyone else here has any similar rituals that they enjoy at certain times of the year?
    Please chime in!

I go with my wife & some friends to a local comic-con sort of thing for the weekend and I dress as Disneys Belle.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Rite now I'm enjoying using our pool for nude and swim suit shoots.
    It's still 80 degrees.

In a few weeks I expect it to drop below 75 which I find unbearable! Then, I'll have to wait until next Spring to use it again.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Ha ha Sherry,

When I was a youngster, we thought jumping into Lake Michigan was great when the water temperature reached 65 degrees. When it reached the rare low 70 degee-ish mark we were in body surfing heaven!

So much for any mermaid wannabe thoughts as I have resided in the high desert southwest for decades.

L

I used to have a seasonal tradition of shaving everything after summer was over. The last 10 years, through waxing and epilating, my body hair has thinned to where I stay relatively hair free all year.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, that's true here in SoCal, too, Lydia. The Pacific feels outragiously warm if it's near 70!

However, we wear wetsuits in the ocean. Not just bikinis!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!