Thread: Being Teresa For Ten Days Strait

Being Teresa For Ten Days Strait

RobbieGirl presented a question on September 4th about what wife?s think about their SO/husbands who wear sexy bra & panty sets. Rather than add my comment to RobbieGirl's question, I though I would start a new thread about my wife?s comments about lots of things related to cross dressing. So, here goes?

Oh yes, my wife thinks it's fun to wear matching panties and bra sets. She almost always chooses her nightie and panties to match what I have chosen or visa versa. We have been shopping together for years and have always purchased matching lingerie for us both.

This preference for wearing matching panties, bras, slips, nighties, etc does not spill over to our outer wear however. We both want to dress in the appropriate style clothes for whatever we are doing together as "girlfriends", but perfect matching is not what either of us want to present in public. It draws too much attention. If she is wearing slacks, I will wear slacks or denim. If she wears a skirt or dress, I do too. But what we both wear are never perfect matches in color or design.

Has my wife ever made a comment about how I look? Oh yes! Always!!! That?s something I crave as I make my grand entrance after dressing. She never fails to complement how pretty I look or how much she likes what I have chosen to wear.

Her complements are one way she lets me know that she truly understands and enjoys my need to be Teresa occasionally. I have to confess that her warm, supporting comments and obvious acceptance of my feminine persona is what allowed me to accept this CD'ing need years ago.

I finally realized that if my wife was so accepting of my girl needs, then why should I continue to doubt myself or continue to feel guilt in those early years? If she could love me being Teresa, then why should I not be able to love and accept myself as a male who totally enjoys occasional submersion in my need to look and feel feminine.

To make her comments even more fun for me, she ALWAYS uses feminine pronouns and her chosen girl name (Teresa) if I wear feminine outer wear. She so enjoys pushing that hot button that keeps me in a state of pleasure as I enjoy feminine attire so much.

During most holiday weeks, such as this Labor Day period, I am enjoying the pleasure of dressing as Teresa from last Friday, September 1st through Monday morning, September 11th. Yes, I am dressing and feeling like Teresa non-stop for ten days and nights.

So far we have been grocery shopping at Costco, Nordstroms. We also had our fingers and toe nails done at our favorite place. We also both had make-over make up sessions at our favorite salon where we always go as two women. We have also had every evening meal out at brand named restaurants that you would recognize.

I'm sure you are all curious about how well I passed or blended. Both my wife and I agreed that Teresa was seen by hundreds of people while we were out in public as two women, but only one woman gave me a second look. In fact, she gave me a third look as she was probably trying to decide what gender I really was. However, she showed absolutely no facial expression of shock or dissatisfaction. She just took three hard looks as she was walking.

So, we are enjoying this Labor Day holiday period as we both enjoy the labor of pretending that I am a woman, 24 hours a day for ten days.

If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know in this thread or via PM. I will surely be doing an update later this week to share my experiences for the remainder of the week and next weekend.

In the meantime, just know that this happily married heterosexual cross dresser is flying high on cloud nine (pink cloud, of course) while I enjoy my wife's total acceptance and participation in my favorite fetish, as I enjoy the thrill of living for ten strait days as a woman at home and in public.

More later.

It would be nice to see a picture ...... ...............Debra

I know from the past posts you made a agreement with your wife no pictures are to be posted.
    So everyone stop with that right now.
    If she wanted to post pictures she would have posted in the gallery…….there are 678 guests in here right now who can see this open forum…the gallery is members only.
    Most importantly
    If she made an agreement with the wife and she is honoring it members need to stop with the asking for pictures.
    Lets carry on about what she has written.
    Mod hat off
    Last edited by Di; 09-04-2023 at 05:09 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Wow, Teresa for ten days! That is so great and much fun for you. Your wife is fantastic! Looking forward to any updates.

My personal best is six days, but I plan to out do that on a November trip coming up..

Emily

Reminds me when Sher and I did this over holidays.
    Enjoy
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

You have a wonderful marriage

A week enfemme has been my max time enfemme and it's so liberating being dressed 24/7. Problem is it's a fruit once tasted you want more of, if that is indeed a problem.

So pleased you had such a wonderful time.

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , You are so Blessed to have such a WonderfulWife, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Teresa, It's wonderful that your wife is so complimentary. Enjoy your week dressed.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wow that is fabulous. It echos so much of what others have said and you are lucky to have such a supportive wife.

Teresa, you have a remarkable wife. Not many understand us to that extent. I think perhaps she has recognized that you are the same person she loves no matter what you are wearing or how you are behaving in female-like mode. That is, she realizes there are not two "persons" there but one person who operates sometimes in different modes. Most all of us are that way and the total person is what matters rather than the phases. Everybody has phases of different kinds and with some one phase is the gender identity phase. It is the point of modern gender thinking: we are all just one person that varies in behavior in a wide variety of ways.

In contrast a gender binary concept says that such variation is not supposed to happen. If you are male you behave like a male; if female you behave like a female. No latitude except within your own realm as defined by your sex. It really doesn't work effectively in that mode. To be true one would have to accept that if females show empathy then males cannot and if males are empathetic it fractures the logic of the binary. But the fact is men can and do show empathy and sometimes as much as women. Therefore the binary cannot be a good representation of what actually happens with regard to gender. (Empathy is just one of many examples.) We are all much more of a mixture of both genders than fixed on one or the other in accordance with our sex. Therefore sex and gender must be different processes but with some weak connections between the two.

Thank you so much for posting your story of how gender variance works in your family.

Such a wonderful story! Having an accepting spouse is a blessing. Being loved by your SO in every facet of your being is such a beautiful thing.

Thank you Di for pointing out an important fact in my cross dressing relationship with my wife.

Many years ago she asked me to promise that I would never post pictures of my femme self on the Internet. This is the only limit or restriction she had ever requested.

A very few CD.com members have in the past alleged that I have engaged in fiction posts because I never use photographs to prove that what I wrote was true, or real, or actually happened.

Please know that I am committed to honoring my wife's single request regarding photographs on the Internet, or on CD.com.

To substitute for the lack of photos, I have tried to share not only what we do together as "girlfriends" but also to share our attitudes, feelings, and even fantasies that make it all so much fun. In effect, I have tried to paint a picture with my words.

Thanks in advance for your understanding as I remain fully committed to honoring my wife and her most reasonable request that I not post pictures.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 09-05-2023 at 02:27 PM.

That is one amazing woman you are married to Teresa.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Teresa, it's great that you are able to dress feminine for 10 days straight! From the sound of it you have a most wonderful, understanding and supportive wife! There are lots of members here who would love to be in your situation. I'm not worried about pictures, if that was an agreement with your wife long ago then honor that and ignore those who sometimes ask for pictures.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Congratulations! I've enjoyed a week as Nancy a few times, but never with my wife's acceptance. That would mean a lot to me.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Tomorrow (September 8th) I will post a separate update titled "Being Teresa For Ten Days Strait (Update #1)"

Update #1 will discuss my experiences of this past Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday while I was being Teresa for ten days.

I had a fantastic time these last three days so my update will likely be long and detailed. My apologies in advance.

I plan to not only discuss what we did together as girlfriends, but what it was like for this very lucky married CDer.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 09-08-2023 at 10:05 AM. Reason: typo
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.