Thread: Being Teresa For Ten Days Strait (Update)

Being Teresa For Ten Days Strait (Update)

This is a Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday update to my opening post titled "Being Teresa For Ten Days Strait."

TUESDAY:
    On Tuesday we slept in but enjoyed a few hours going over my complete femme wardrobe to see if I needed to update any items. So, we had fun as I tried on many items in my girl walk-in closet to see how things looked. Whenever we do this, it turns out to be a really fun fashion parade as my wife sits back in her favorite chair and critiques my look.

Having selected a few things, mostly casual slacks and denim skirts that needed updating, we decided to start shopping for late summer and fall/winter attire. So, we dressed in casual shopping clothes and headed off to several malls and women's clothing stores, forty five minutes from our home.

I am happy to report that we were very well received in every store we visited. Although neither of us noticed any sign that I had been read to be a guy, every sales assistant was pleasant, warm, and very welcoming to us both. In short, we both felt as though we were treated like women.

We also decided to have an early dinner out at one of our favorite Chinese food restaurants.

Once home we were both quite ready to change in to comfortable, frilly chiffon nighties to watch a Netflix series.

WEDNESDAY:
    After our shopping trip on Tuesday we decided to stay home on Wednesday. We stood side-by-side to do our make up and hair. We dressed in very casual jeans and tank tops. I always enjoy these make up sessions together as we shared our thoughts about the shopping experiences we had the day before. In short, it was very typical girl talk. Doing such feminine things together with my wife makes me feel even more feminine.

Wednesday evening we decided to wear matching pretty pink PJs that we had purchased the day before. As we sat in our favorite chairs to continue watching our Netflix series, my wife said, "The only thing better than watching TV in PJs is to wear matching PJs with my girlfriend."

That comment warmed my heart so much that I went to our wine cooler and poured us both a glass of champagne. Her toast was yet another surprise as she raised her glass and said, "To being girlfriends for ever!" Her words will remain in my memory for ever. There is nothing more exciting than hearing my wife express her love and sincere acceptance of my femme persona. I have finally accepted that she really, truly accepts me as her girlfriend when I am in my Teresa pink cloud. She has always accepted me as her girlfriend but it took some time for me to believe it was true. Had to get rid of the guilt first.

THURSDAY:
    We decided to get away from home for a short one night stay at a mountain lodge we frequently visit. We packed small bags and headed for our favorite three hour drive through the West Virginia mountains with a stop at a small town restaurant on the way. We both wore capris and sandals, which I always enjoy because I am able to show off my painted toe nails.

Our experience on this short trip was as normal as our previous trips, where every encounter with the pubic felt normal and uneventful. In short, we were both accepted and treated as women in spite of the fact that a few people may have figured out what was going on with me gender wise.

We had dinner at our lodge, which is a pretty fancy, upscale place. At dinner another married couple asked us to join them at their table after striking up a conversation across tables before ordering our meals. We gladly accepted the invitation.

The gentleman let us know he was pleased that we accepted his wife's invitation to join them when he said, "Its always good for my reputation to be seen dining with three beautiful women." We all laughed and enjoyed his humor throughout the evening. Even if they had figured out that I was a cross dresser, they never let on that they knew. We were both treated as women in every respect.

We had a long three hour dinner because we were so engaged in interesting conversations. We closed the place, which is not uncommon for lodge guests. During this evening with our newly found friends, I totally enjoyed being in my pink cloud, enjoying every minute that I was living out my fantasy that I was being accepted as a woman by total strangers. Although I have never wanted to be a woman permanently, my fantasy to spend time pretending that I am a woman is one of my most gratifying experiences.

Having a wife that fully accepts and loves her girlfriend is one thing. But to spend time over ten days in public places where I am accepted and treated as a woman is frosting on the cake. For this entire period of being Teresa full time I enjoy a feeling of non-stop erotic pleasure. I call it being in my pink cloud. As long as I feel so pretty and feminine, I live in a world of fantasy and reality at the same time. It really is like floating on a cloud.

During these days I am totally aware that I am presenting myself as a woman. I am continually aware that I am wearing pretty panties, lacy bra, and woman's clothing. I am keenly aware that I have fingernail polish on, make up, and long hair that blows against my neck when there is the slightest breeze. In short, I am totally immersed in all the pleasures in pretending the I am woman. During these days where I am Teresa non-stop, I experience feeling totally feminine and find every minute of it quite exciting.

Although I am hesitant to discuss intimacy that my wife and I enjoy, even as girlfriends, I will merely hint that during this ten day period I enjoy what it feels like to experience "being a woman in bed."

I guess this is a good place to stop for now. I will do a final update that covers Friday, Saturday, and Sunday of my ten day girl experience.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 09-08-2023 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Correcting punctuation
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Teresa:

Thank you for your prolific writing about your ongoing 10 days as yourself. You have an amazingly supportive wife, of whom you are rightly very proud. Cherish that woman, and be all the woman that you can be. Your writing brings joy and support to many.

Best regards,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Thanks for the lovely description of your femme time Teresa.
    It all sounds absolutely amazing.
    Paige

Platinum Member
    What a wonderful update!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thank you for this very informative update Teresa! It's wondeful that you have such a supportive and loving wife.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Great story Teresa, you are one lucky girl.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Amazing experience Teresa, thank you for sharing with us!
    I’m yet to something like that but for sure your story is an inspiration for me.

Teresa, Sounds like a wonderful three days. You are a lucky girl.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wonderful post - looking forward to the next installment

Platinum Member
    Hi Teresa , That was totally Awesome, Thanks for sharing that Story, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Teresa,

Thanks for the post. You are the gold standard for many cross dressers with your wife’s acceptance and participation. I particularly enjoyed your description that aptly, you have no desire to be a woman or live your life as one, but do take pleasure in the Fantasy or short term role playing of the opportunity to be considered one. I always enjoy your posts. Looking forward to the next update.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Thanks so much for your great update Teresa.
    I love how emersed you are with your femininity. Shopping, dining, and makeup with your wife, so very nice.

I can totally relate to your dinner experience with the couple at the lodge. I had that same offer at a steakhouse. It was a fun dinner.

Emily