Thread: Camille ?to go? box

Camille ?to go? box

With less opportunities to dress during the pandemic, and my daughter getting older and more curious, I moved all of Camille?s stuff to storage about 2 years ago.

But lately I find myself home alone for several hour stretches at least once per week, giving just enough time to indulge my femme side a bit. At first I brought home just my forms and a bra. But today I stopped by my storage locker and made myself a small box of Camille?s things. Not enough for a full en femme experience, but just essential items like bra, forms, shapewear, wig, leggings, a top, and one dress. No makeup except a lip stick. This small box is easy enough to hide without it being discovered by my daughter (my wife already knows).

It?s funny how full circle this feels, as a small box of hidden femme things is how I started years ago, before amassing so much that I couldn?t keep it hidden at home anymore. I thought I?d moved past that, but here I am again! And like before, I can?t wait until my next home alone opportunity!

Camille

Camille, I'm glad to hear you were able to bring a few things home from your storage locker. I can understand having too much stuff to easily hide. Hopefully you'll have chance to get a few more things, but still small enough to easily hide.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Camille I'm glad you're getting your girl back. I know how difficult it is to hide things from curious eye and minds. When I was rasing my daughter's I made an attic access in my bedroom closet when they weren't home. Had a few suitcases and clothes bags stashed. When I was house shopping I was always looking for a potential hidden closet. I've designed a house with a hidden closet and makeup vanity. Big girl dreams some day might come true. That's why I play the lotto. Between my girlfriend and I we need a clothes Warehouse. Zsa Zsa Gabor type closet

Platinum Member
    Hi Camille, A emergency To go box is a Great Idea, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Platinum Member
    Its a good idea. With a little makeup you would have an overnight bag, perfect for en femme getaways!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    There r places women never look. Your old tool box. Those dusty carboard boxes in the garage with stuff for Goodwill. That old golf bag, old camping gear, etc. etc.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Those early days of home alone experiences so get your blood pumping and the pink fog gets so heavy. Loved those times. Course today I dress fully with my wife totally involved and helping me along. Love her.

Camille, the majority of my clothes, shoes and makeup are in a storage locker a mile from my house. However, I do keep a small number of items in my closet.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If your wife knows, hide them in plain sight amongst your wife clothes

I am back in that situation. A good place to hide things is the garden shed or anywhere there are spiders .

I love the spider comment. I use a spot in the crawl space where during a loooong time of not dressing during the height of COVID a family of spiders actually found a way into the bag with the wig and made a nest. It was quite the surprise when I eventually took my stuff out and saw what happened.

Yes, the time to dress is fewer and further apart. I too have a small bag of Christie stuff so when I get a little bit if time I can take advantage.

That would not work for me! I so hate F$&@ing spiders! And those big ass centipedes! Damn! I?d burn the shed down before Id go into it Lol. Or send in my wife, she is a wildlife biologist!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    Better hide that small box where inquiring kids cannot get to. When our daughter was three she pulled open the bottom draw of my armoire and pulled out of a small gift box a Vanity Fair vivid red bra. My wife found our daughter holding it. Although my wife knew of my fondness for nylon lingerie (nightgowns and slips) the bra led to "The Talk" which was disastrous; "Why would a man wear a bra when he had nothing to pack into it?" Duh!

Right you are Stephanie! (and congrats on 14,000 posts!)

My wife discovered a bra of mine, and she was very unhappy, to say the least. I was going out of town on a long business trip in a few days, and I expected my wife to go on a "search and destroy" mission as soon as I went out the door. So, I got a rental locker and moved my meager stash there, except for a few thing I decided to sacrifice to the Search and Destroy Mission. Surprisingly, she didn't go on a Search and Destroy as expected.

I kept my stash in the locker until it was full, and then started bringing the overflow home. Now my stash is in my office, and my wife won't go in my office, because she's afraid of what she may find.

I call this status quo, "Mutually Assured Destruction".
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.