Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fantasies While Dressed

I'm lucky to have a loving and supporting wife - I guess I can say I don't really have any big fantasies now because shes fine with me living them out, only have one big one left but I hope on her birthday this year I may be able to live it out ,I wish to make love to my wife fully dressed feminine and please her how she wishes, when I think of all the folks that have to hide everything from their wife or their wife will not indulge in their husbands quirks I feel sorry for them that they have that kind of relationship with their spouse, Ill say again I am just very fortunate to have one that will go along with it, i know my limits with her and my desires and try not to over step those boundaries,
    Last edited by Di; 12-10-2023 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Please just answer the questions/ you can post your own thread on other things- stay on topic please

That was great Lilly-Ann.
    Last edited by Di; 12-10-2023 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Per the rules YOU do not correct how people type, spell ect

I wish I could tag along with Sandi Beech and I would like to hear what her fantasy is!
    Last edited by Karren H; 12-11-2023 at 12:09 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I had lots of fantasies when I was very young. I finally made several come true much later in life. The French maid uniform, wedding dress, petticoats and pretty dresses, corset nylons and garters, full make up dressing up and going out in public, finding friends like me. Fantasies that are now fun memories with more to come.

I would love to go out as 2 women with my wife. Both of us dressed to the 9's.

Doh, not going there Karren. My real outings are wild enough as it is. I don?t need a fantasy.

Sandi