Thread: An interesting week

An interesting week

This past week, my wife and I spent 30 hours driving round trip 1,880 miles to spend 72 hours with family. The main purpose of the trip was to watch 4 of our great grandsons play in 3 different football games. It was a great trip, albeit fast. We were to stay with my brother-in-law and his wife which meant no dressing up while on this trip. However, you all know I had my thigh highs, panties, bras, forms, nighties, and my favorite bracelet packed for nighttime wear. Of course, the panties are always worn. Anyway, my wife likes to pack a small overnight bag to take into the motels (2 day trip each way). When we were putting everything in the car, she asked where my overnight bag was. I told her I planned to take my suitcase into the motel. To that she said, "Oh, yeah, you'll want your girly things with you." When we checked into the motel and got to the room, she thought she may have left something in the car. I offered to go to the car to get it before I changed clothes. But, she said, "it isn't that important. Go ahead and get yourself dolled up."

These were not huge statements on her part; but, they came easily from her lips as though they were just part of our normal conversation. I may be putting more meaning into them than they deserve; but, I interpret them to be an indication she is becoming more comfortable mentioning my cross dressing.

As I've done on past trip that we've stayed with my BIL, I definitely dress en femme when we go to bed. Even though I hope for more support, I feel blessed to have the level of acceptance she has given me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather, sounds like a quick trip. Glad you were at least able to dress en femme when going to bed. Happy to hear tha you seem to be getting more acceptance from your wife for your CD'ing.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Heather - agreed those small moments of normalcy mean a lot. My wife did a load of wash this morning and when I walked by she said ?oops sorry I forgot to ask you for your bras to wash?.
    Also so nice you can sleep en femme with her.

Heather, you are indeed blessed!!

Heather, My wife would rather die than drive 1900 miles with me (she doesn't drive). I'm glad you had a nice trip.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    That was a lot of driving, but on balance only 600 miles per football game. Nice to hear your wife?s comments.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Heather, That is a very good level of acceptance that you have!
    Crissy

My son moved 1300 miles away 20 years ago. We've done the road trip to his home several times over the years. The first few times we did two 12 hour days of driving and finally got too old for that and went to three 8 hour days. Other than panties and maybe a cute nightshirt, I've never been able to dress on trips. It is very nice that your wife seems to appreciate your needs and desires, even if she doesn't share your enthusiasm.