Thread: I have come back . . .

I have come back . . .

Over ten years ago I was active on this forum. Now I am back. This afternoon my wife joined me for a make-up session at Janet's Closet in Wyandotte, Michigan. During the thirty years of our relationship I had a beard. Last month she told me that maybe it was time for me to shave. I did and as a result she agreed to go with me. After the makeup session en femme she took pictures and suggested that instead of changing I should drive home (an hour away) and have been spending the evening still dressed and loving every minute of my day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tip, you look very nice and that is an interesting dress. Welcome back to the forums.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

What a great day, great photo and welcome back! I was just at Janet’s two weeks ago and recognize that background in your photo as the side of the building facing Fort St? That is such an amazing store, if I lived an hour away I would be there every weekend! I grew up 45 minutes away from there.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You look great and so nice that your wife joined you on the outing and the return home

Platinum Member
    It will be interesting to learn what has transpired over the past decade, particularly the circumstances that lead up to this afternoon’s events
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Platinum Member
    Hi Tip , Welcome Back, That was a great story, You look Great, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Tip, you are lovely.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Welcome back. I love that dress.

Banned Read only
    Nice to read of an accepting wife who encourages self expression and participates. Welcome back to where you belong.

welcome back....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Welcome back and you look fantastic. So happy for you and your wife. Kudos

Diane,

Believe it or not I bought it at a Minneapolis CVS in July. It was only $19.95. The fabric is soft with an elastic waist. I like the way it moves.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I replied last evening, but I do nit see it anywhere. I will try again tomorrow night as it is a long story.
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome back love the dress . (you look great), sounds like a great day.

kimdl93,

Background:
    I cross-dressed since my early tweens with the typical “in the closet” results. This had an impact on my three previous marriages. Thirty years ago I me my wife and true companion. We have been married twenty-eight years. I was gradually able to express, with honesty, my love of wearing women’s clothing after about five years. She surprised me while at a DSW when she noticed my attraction to a pair of red strappy heels. She asked if I wanted to buy them, and that evening I was wearing them after putting on a pair of her pantyhose. Thus began a journey of sharing more and more of my feminine self. Sadly, soon after that I was diagnosed with prostate cancer and was treated with radiation and hormone therapy. Cancer free now, but not without side effects that included going through a menopause-like experiences for three years—no sex drive, beard growing slowed, but breasts did grow a little, and hot flashes along with emotional swings.

Within the last ten years:
    I now have the freedom to dress at home—mostly nightwear, but sometimes in a skirt or dresses. My wife had little problem with it and we shared some enjoyable hours together—except she did not want me to shave my beard and mustache. Fortunately, she was selling vintage clothing on eBay and we had lots of stockings, undergarments, shoes, and lingerie; some of which found its way to my side of the closet or “my” lingerie drawer. During this time my wife was going through menopause and her libido diminished. Our intimacy was also affected by my temporary chemical castration from the hormones that resulted in hand-holding being the largest part of our physical closeness. That has evolved into her sharing in my sexual enjoyment and being comfortable with my pleasure—most often dressed in women’s clothing. Surgery due to the complications of the treatment left me with a permanent supra-pubic catheter and a bag strapped to me leg about three years ago. It is hard to show off one’s stocking legs with the plastic tube and small bag, but I have managed. We had many discussions about the possibility of dressing without the beard. One thing that may have influenced her decision as the change in me when dressed—relaxed, less stressed, and reduced depression.

A month ago, she asked if I would like to shave my beard. Of course, I replied in the affirmative, but also letting her know that I would be dressing at home with a wig and makeup. The subject of going out was in the way of fantasy. A few weeks after shaving my beard, I asked if she would consider accompanying me to Janet’s Closet for a make-up session. She, with some unexpected enthusiasm, said she would, and it would be a birthday present for me. I was turning seventy-six in a week. After an exploratory trip to Janet’s, which is an hour away, we were both comfortable with the idea. We planned an afternoon visit where I arrived underdressed with thigh-highs, gaff, and longline bra. Once there I added my breast forms, dress, wig, and heels. She sat in on the session with the young woman who did my makeup. I was surprised, excited, and happy with the result, which was not perfect to my yes, but wonderful. We walked around the store and even took pictures outside. I did not care at all that anyone saw me.

When the woman doing the makeup asked if she should set it with a spray, I turned to my wife. I asked if it would be okay knowing that I would not remove it until we returned home. It also meant that I would be driving home looking like a woman. I had brought flats just in case, and knew that we could pull right in to our garage. At home I stayed dressed until bedtime. I reluctantly removed my makeup to spare the pillowcase, removed my wigs, undressed, and slipped into one of my nightgowns. It was the best birthday present ever!

Now, we are both getting used to a new aspect of our relationship. We have talked about another trip to Janet’s to check on a new wig and breast forms. Again my visit would be with me dressed. She hinted that perhaps we should go out for supper after the next visit before returning home.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    It will be interesting to learn what has transpired over the past decade, particularly the circumstances that lead up to this afternoon’s events
    Last edited by Tip or Ozma; 09-18-2023 at 07:17 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh what a wonderful day. And an accepting wife is such a bonus. You look great, love the dress.

Indeed, an amazing, accepting wife

I'm sorry for your medical struggles, but am very impressed with your determination!!

Thank you Julie C.

I wear dresses with mid-calf skirts and longer lingerie. I am also thinking about slacks and blouses now that I may be going out.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh, what a wonderful story of acceptance .. sounds like you had an awesome day. You look fantastic
    Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in HEELS!