Thread: The pink fog is very thick

The pink fog is very thick

For the life of me I just can't understand it, I don't know if it's the change of season getting darker earlier and a little cooler, but lately all I think about all day is I can't wait to get home and dress up. It's so strong I can't believe it myself, not even fully dress just can't wait to put on a pair of panties and pantyhose. Usally I would wear a full slip or nighty every once in a while to bed but it's been almost 2 weeks straight ever night.
    It's really something how things fluctuate from one to another, today it's full out pantyhose and then full out stockings and then tights. Even my wife has commented that I've been dressing earlier and more often. I can't believe the control it has at times and who knows what tomorrow will bring maybe I'll stop for a while or not. I guess the best thing is just ride the train and see where it takes me but it really is scary how it takes its coarse rapidly.
    I just had to share on how things change so fast in this roller coaster ride we live in

I think part of it is the season change. I'm enjoying being able to wear hose in the evenings again as it has cooled down. Today I couldn't hardly wait til 5 to ditch the tights and put on hose, etc. Just for fun you might try tracking the roller coaster ride. I have done that and it shows a regular Hot-cold pattern with some cooling off breaks. Isn't part of the fun NOT wearing the same outfit two days in a row?

BTW, unless wearing thigh highs, why wear panties? Pantyhose have the name as they have the panty builtin.
    Last edited by Aka_Donna; 09-21-2023 at 08:02 PM.

Agreed, I love the feel of the hose over my privates....

I feel it is the general ebb and flow of CDing. I do think the cooler weather opens more opportunities though.
    Crissy

Me too. There seems to be something about autumn that brings on the fog.

I have the pink fog surrounding me most all the time. I'm in for a LOT of dressing for the foreseeable future. My wife had knee replacement surgery this past Monday. I am going to be spending an inordinate amount of time at home taking care of her. Any visitors will call well in advance to schedule coming to visit as they know she will be tired doing the needed rehab. This means, unless I plan to leave the house or we know someone is stopping by, I can dress to my heart's content.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

It may be the cooler weather and earlier darkness - time to cocoon

Just got my PINK FOG back and gee what an adventure it has been But now we aree coming into summer and I think it's going to be a hot one, so underdressing here we come

Fall is definitely trigger for me...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Platinum Member
    I have found that over the summer there were so many self-imposed demands on my time that I left very little for myself. I finally have gotten back to the point where I am paring back on some of those demands and allowing myself to enjoy myself a bit.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Maria, I'm definitely more comfortable in the fall when I'm cooler, which leads to more dressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm confused, Maria? Knowing your SO is accepting why not wear your panties, tites, etc. under your drab clothes if that satisfies u?

Do u have to change clothes at work and worry someone there would see your panties?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    I have to agree with Sherry. If one has an accepting and encouraging wife is there a need to hold back? I am relegated to sleeping in a nightgown or full slip with bra and panty every night as my wife and I sleep apart due to medical issues. It's 9:30 AM and I am still attired as such because we are retired and she is a late sleeper. I know I am doing better than most, but I still would love to have the chance to go full femme.

I love fall because, well I love fall. Winters in my neck of the woods are mild, no extremes in winter or summer. I know some on the site bake in 118 F weather and hate the restrictions summer may bring on. Here, a "hot" day is a blistering 80 F when the locals bitch and complain. It's great for summer dresses. The fall does give more opportunities for the adventurous to escape their residences.

If opportunity knocks on the door, let her in.

Maria, here in Western Oklahoma the summer is not a real good time to dress and go out. High temps are usually high 90's to 100+. I do most of my dressing at home, with the rare exception of going out to take selfies of me to post on here. Also trying to make the GNO in OKC once a month, when I can. So definitely looking forward to the cooler wearther, though I still won't go out on my own much, considering this is redneck country!
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Thank goodness your wife is on board with your dressing it seems the more I age the more I could dress daily it is such a great feeling. Enjoy!