Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Department store fanatasy

Oh Yes as I would walk through the department stores I would always make sure to pass the intimate apparel area

Oh If I ever got locked into the department store this is where I would certainly find myself Trying on Everything LOL !!1969 Sears Fall Winter Catalog, Page 181 - Catalogs & Wishbooks.jpg

1967 Sears Spring Summer Catalog, Page 193 - Catalogs & Wishbooks.jpg

I too had this fantasy. When I was older I drove past my favourite dept. store in my car at night. It was all lit up and full with cleaning staff. So much for the fantasy of being alone.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

May favourite Twilight Zone is a story about a beautiful woman who's locked in a department store during the night. I've read that people find this story terrifying. I guess they're not crossdressers.

No dream for me; but I can only wish!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Fantasizing about a department store? Heck, no!

In mine, I had the *whole mall* to myself, duh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbiegirl View Post
    Oh Yes as I would walk through the department stores I would always make sure to pass the intimate apparel area

Oh If I ever got locked into the department store this is where I would certainly find myself Trying on Everything LOL !!1969 Sears Fall Winter Catalog, Page 181 - Catalogs & Wishbooks.jpg

1967 Sears Spring Summer Catalog, Page 193 - Catalogs & Wishbooks.jpg
    I?d like to be there as well!

The department store fantasy is a pretty persistent fantasy with this girl. Oh, to be left alone to may own devices in the lingerie department.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Sigh. I went to the mall countless times during college with my girl school friends, in male cloths though.

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Yes, similar fantasy but it involved an entire mega mall hopefully for a full day plus two nights which I suppose might only occur on Christmas Day. I'd scout out the mall a day or two prior to make notes on what stores were where and their offerings. During this shopping sojourn I'd leave a credit card imprint with the tags from anything I bought in an envelope at the register of each store so they could charge it the following business day. Anything purchased would go into a large rolling bin which I could roll to my car when done.

In this day and age the fantasy is upgraded to all stores having self checkout.
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    The department store fantasy is a pretty persistent fantasy with this girl. Oh, to be left alone...

Back when I used to have these (as a kid & teenager), eventually I grew bored with it all, being by myself.

So, I did the next logical thing: Included a group of girly-GG's I went to school with & was friendly-enough with, so we could do it as a group!

I never had such a department store dream fantasy of trying on women's garments. Rather I dreamed of being stark naked in grocery stores, looking frantically for paper towels and wrapping myself with them.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Aspiring Member
    Yes, for sure, one of the MANY crossdressing dreams I have...

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa Gerrie View Post
    When I was a kid I'd fantasize about hiding in a department store at closing time, and spending the whole night trying on clothes, makeup, etc. Apparently I'm not the only one, because in my life I've seen three newspaper articles* about people who actually did it. In one case, they somehow had a whole weekend.

Lisa

* That's how long ago this was, newspapers and stores with no alarm systems.
    How about a crossdresser's variation of Night at the Museum where the mannequins come to life? That might be called Night in the Department Store.

John
    John (Legal name)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    I never had such a department store dream fantasy of trying on women's garments. Rather I dreamed of being stark naked in grocery stores, looking frantically for paper towels and wrapping myself with them.

John
    I think that the rest of us had more fun with our fantasy than you did. try to fantasize again. You can still have fantasies when you're older.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I think I'm plenty old enough as a 71 year old geezer.

John
    John (Legal name)

Not only is Steffie right, you can have directed dreams, where your semi-conscious steers your dreaming to any number of pre-imagined themes. As a youth, I did this all the time, and had a very dynamic dream realm that I anxiously anticipated returning to each day. Imagine/daydream about what you want, and enjoy it in your dreams.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Hello Lisa,
    to be told to fill a shopping trolley with women's clothes for free would be my fantasy... or is that just the pink fog returning?
    luv J

Oh yes!
    Jobless and just out of college. I applied for several temporary jobs in my small town. One of them was night clean up at a small women's department store.
    But...I thought...this could be trouble--temptation. And besides there were other people working nights--preparing new stock and office bookwork. So...no...took another job, at a hotel.

I forgot all about it, but one high school I worked in Shipping and Receiving in a local warehouse for a women's clothing store. One of my jobs was to pack up (women's) clothing to send back to the manufacturer. I got to hold all of this sexy women's clothing, fold it up neatly and pack it in a shipping box. The hardest part of that job was pretending that I didn't like that job too much.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda Darling View Post
    Not only is Steffie right, you can have directed dreams, where your semi-conscious steers your dreaming to any number of pre-imagined themes. As a youth, I did this all the time, and had a very dynamic dream realm that I anxiously anticipated returning to each day. Imagine/daydream about what you want, and enjoy it in your dreams.
    I guess for me the idea of being in the women's section of a department store does not excite me. But in the winter I love to dream about being on the beach with water lapping on the shore.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-05-2023 at 11:16 PM.

I also am one of those who never had that dream. But now that I?ve read all these responses I?ll probably have that dream tonight. Let?s hope.

Hi Lisa! Yes it sounds like a dream! Of course I've fantasize about that too. I would be even better doing it with friends like you gals!

Ever since Amazon existed, I stopped having fantasies about department stores.

However, going to Forever21 and Windsor still gets me excited.

I also do my shopping at Amazon. For the most part the clothes I ordered fit me, except a bra which did not supply enough side support.
    At one time I got bras from Walmart but it's more convenient to zero in my bra size, 40 DD, at Amazon instead of having to rifle through all the different bra sizes at Walmart.
    Unlike most genetic women I don't like to mosey about in a store; I want to get my items immediately and get out of the store as quickly as possible. And that even includes Lowes and Home Depot that have the items I'm most interested in.
    So I guess why I don't dream about being in the women's section of department stores.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-17-2023 at 03:12 PM.
    John (Legal name)

I had that same fantasy Lisa, especially when it came to the lingerie department.