Thread: Life Transition

Life Transition

Hello all! This Ms. Brie and I thank you for letting me into your forum. I am 67 and have been crossdressing for seven years now, most of the time behind closed
    doors but have started to venture out more in various crossing dressing attire. I mostly will go to a park and have lunch and people watch and, on occasion, get
    flirted with. It is flattering as hell, I must admit. Most of the time the guys who flirt with me know I'm a cross dresser but they flirt anyway. I had no idea what to
    think when I started doing this but I am glad I did! There is something about dressing up that makes you feel wonderfully sexy!

Thanks for joining us. You will find many like-minded people here.

This will help you navigate the forum. https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php

Welcome Ms. Brie Thank you for sharing and yes I agree it is good fun

Platinum Member
    Welcome, Ms Brie! While I try to temper my comments about going out in public so as to not sound like a cheerleader, I have to also acknowledge that being open and public has been the one of most affirming and enlightening experiences of my life. It has certainly changed the way I look at and feel about myself in positive ways, and I think, overall, it has positively impacted how I am viewed by people I have come out to.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hi Brie. I must admit to being surprised that you're hit on out at the vanilla venues u mentioned? But whatever, good for u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Brie , Welcome to our Forum, When you are here , You are Home,

What ever your question you have there is a 99.875 % chance that one or more of us will have an answer for you,

>>>>>>>>Orchid**OO**<<<<<<<<<<
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Welcome Brie! I'm close to your age, 65, and just started CD'ing Sep of last year. It amazes me how right, normal and natural it feel to wear women's clothing. I've gone to a couple Girls Night Out in OKC and have greatly enjoyed it. I've even started venturing out during the day to tsake pictures of myself to post on here. You'll find everyone on here to be welcoming and helpful if you have any questions.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Welcome Ms Brie, you have found the right place to be with like minded people.
    Crissy

Welcome to the forum

Yes I know but it was my first time to be by myself like that and I took advantage...Would have loved doing it in California when we lived thee for 15 months!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thank you all for the warm welcome. It means a lot. I have wanted a place where i can talk about and share my experiences with others and get ides on how to dress
    and make myself a sexier midlife crisis crossdresser!

Ms. Brie, Welcome to the forum.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".