Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why do you have such big boobs

hello John,
    you do not say where the lady was from or how old she is.
    Not everyone has the "politeness" of the English .
    For example a dear friend is German and then lived in Australia and will make quite personal comments to your face.
    Also people tend to lose their frontal lobe self restraint as the reach their older years and tend to say out loud what they are thinking.
    From what I read into your post, this lady was genuinely curious in an empathetic sort of way.
    luv J

John,

People are curious, but we typically want to be polite. Once a conversation or a friendship is started, the opportunity to ask questions is there. After that, your personality opens the door to most people. You must feel like a kind, safe person for her to talk to you. Good job. People will ask us questions if they feel like it is safe and we aren't being offended...

OR, she has no fear and says and does things that are more socially "out there" and is one of those people who has "never met a stranger". In either case, this says good things about you!

Joey.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/

I guess it's not everyday you come across a person who has the appearance and attire of a woman, and yet has a deep masculine voice. If you only heard me speak you would imagine me as being a tall man with a beard. And in my church choir I'm the person who can sing notes requiring ledger lines below the bass staff. All of that would arouse anybody's curiosity. I guess I could call myself a Busty Basso. The woman in question is slightly older than me.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him