Thread: Dressing the last few days

Dressing the last few days

Last Wednesday, my wife went out for lunch with one of her girlfriends (let's call her Alice). Alice came here, then they drove in my wife's car to a local restaurant. Said she would text when coming home. I got dressed in a cute peach pencil skirt and matching embroidered tank top, panties, bra, small breast forms, light makeup (concealer/blush/mascara/lipstick), necklace, bracelets, earrings, and two-inch wedge heels. While my dressing is out in the open and accepted (more or less...) generally I will change back to male mode when I know she's on her way home, and that was my plan this time.

So about 2 1/2 hours pass, no text; then I hear the garage door opening. I decided to just stay dressed since I didn't get the warning text. I could hear her chatting with Alice in the garage, which she usually does and then Alice will get in her car and leave. So, I go about my business. Then I hear the door into the house open and my wife and Alice are coming in (I'm completely in the closet except for my wife.) I figure she's just coming in to use the loo, so I quickly duck into our study and close the door. Sure enough, Alice goes into bathroom (which is right next to the study), my wife opens the door to the study, sees me at the computer fully dressed, takes it in, gives me an amused look and just says, "Oh, well, hello...." and closes the door. No worries, a quick pee, Alice will be on her way and I'll come out of hiding. Only little bit of anxiety is what if Alice mistakenly opens the door to the study and there I am, but fortunately that didn't happen. So, she leaves the bathroom and then I hear them talking in the living room, and talking, and talking... Now in our house there is no way to get from the study to anywhere else without being in plain sight of anyone in the living room. So, I'm stuck! Not really a problem, I have my guitar, my phone, the computer, plenty of stuff to keep me occupied, but what if I need to pee? (Fortunately, I didn't.) After about a 45 minutes, my wife peeks in and tells me Alice will be leaving soon. I say "Okay, no problem." Another 45 minutes later I finally hear the garage open and shut and I am free to move about. Wife comes back, we chat a bit, I stay dressed, she doesn't comment one way or the other. I stay dressed for another couple of hours until I have to go do some errands. Felt good to be that open and relaxed.

So, early the next morning, my wife goes to her regular Pilates class, and I spend the morning in a white silk chemise, panties/bra/forms and makeup as before, then changed into a sundress and panties. Wife texts me she is on way home, but I decide to stay dressed. Nothing is said (about dressing) and I stayed dressed until I went to the gym, so about 7 hours all told.

Now I'm feeling really confident and emboldened, so the next morning as soon as I get up, I shave, put on makeup and dress in the peach outfit from Wednesday (though without the jewelry and shoes) and spend the rest of the day at home with my wife until it's time to go out for a sushi dinner. I also put on toenail polish before we left. The only comment was she asked me if I was wearing my "chicken cutlets" (breast forms), to which I replied, "Yes. And that's funny!" About 9 1/2 hours which is a new record for me being dressed in front of her.

And now, today, I dressed upon rising (my wife was also up) in a fit & flare dress, panties/bra/forms, makeup, toenails done. I made us breakfast while dressed, went about my day and am still dressed 4:00pm. She's leaving to do an errand soon, and I'll probably change back to male mode for her return, but It's been a good 4 days of dressing with abandon and without fear or anxiety. I still (with only a couple of past exceptions) always change before we have our evening cocktails and dinner, but I'm hoping soon to test those waters and stay dressed throughout the day and evening until bedtime.
    Last edited by Bluesman; 09-30-2023 at 06:15 PM.

Can't help but wonder if she wants Alice to find out, and/or if on some level you want Alice to find out. Which I would understand.

That's a reasonable hypothesis, but in this instance, not the case for either of us.

Hope to do something similar as things progress. I bet it felt great to be so true to yourself and to have such a wonderful companion.
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So pleased for you that it seems your wife now seems to be more excepting. I have a lovely wife who is fine with my dressing and it is wonderful to just be yourself and relax at home. You need to tell her how good it is and how it makes you feel.

Thanks for sharing - hope things continue to go well

Another wonderful example of an excepting wife. Sounds like your wife was not at all worried about Alice finding out your little secret with my wifes permission I would have pranced out and introduced my girl side to Alice.

you might want to talk with her about it as well, rather than jsut randomly dressing whenever the urge strikes. I wouldn't push too hard on this new found freedom without her feedback. just sayin'

Platinum Member
    Seems like you and your wife are on a good trajectory.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Thanks for all the positive responses. It's taken a long time to get to the state we're in. I always try to push the envelope gently and slowly and it seems to have paid off. While she was erranding, I changed into tights, and a sports bra chemise (no forms) to do some yoga and stretching and stayed in that until it was time for dinner when I put on shorts (panties under) and a t-shirt, my usual at home male attire. I slept in a chemise last night, put on makeup this morning and sat with her as we had our coffee and read the paper (on our phones!). Now I'll probably change into a dress or skirt and bra for the rest of the day.

It's sounds like you have a really good relationship with your wife. I'd be curious why she forgot to text when she was on the way home with Alice.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Honestly, I think she just forgot. She does that at times, especially if she is out with friends.

Platinum Member
    That was a great story, Thanks for Sharing,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Nice story, very happy for you. Enjoy!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I'm happy to read about your progress. Like you, I try to push the envelope slowly and gently. My wife is 2 weeks post knee replacement, so I am her maidservant these days. She generally goes to bed by 8:30 p.m. to do some leg exercises and to ice her knee. I get completely dressed en femme. At 11:00 p.m. she wants to get up and walk around the house with her walker. A couple of times I removed my wig, earrings, and lipstick; but twice she has called me into the bedroom earlier. Both times I went in fully dressed (no nails). Last night, she decided to get up and walk around without telling me. There I was all dressed up when she walked by. She's not said anything so toni9ght I am already fully dressed (minus shoes and makeup except lipstick. One night she asked why I removed my "glamorous things" (wig, earrings, press-on nails, and lipstick). I told her I thought she'd prefer not to see them. She kind of shrugged her shoulders so I accepted that as it's okay if I've got those things on to leave them on. Tomorrow would be a great day to stay dressed EXCEPT the PT is due here mid-morning to work with her. Anyway, again, I'm happy to read of your success as it gives me inspiration to continue on my journey.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Bluesman, Sounds like you are heading in the right direction dressing wise.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".