Thread: My SO is the BEST!

My SO is the BEST!

I just came out to my SO last week and she has been acccepting without fail. Anyhow last night we had girls night and she did my nails my makeup and earlier that day we shopped for clothes together. It was awesome we had sooo much fun, and the greatest part is she had fun too and wants to do it again today and everyday. She is great I love her so much for accepting and embracing Melinda. I just wanted to share with you ladies. Hugs Melinda!

Congrats dear, you are so lucky. Treat her real nice to so you both have tons of fun. Enjoy dear.
    Janelle

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    hate to disagree with you hon , but the honour of best SO goes to my wonderful kelly without whom i'd still be firmly in self denial . Of course i'm sure that we could argue all day long about whose is better than whose

just remember how good yours is being to you now and make sure you treat her right and spoil her rotten

How wonderful for you Melinda

Make sure she gets the attention she deserves.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Congratulations Melinda, your a very lucky person. Just remember, it is not all about you. I believe in my relationship it's all about her. That is why she seems to accept me as I am. We get along together so well, and that is probably why we also have so much fun together. See, life is beautiful, isn't it.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

GypsyKaren
    I'm so happy for you Melinda. I know exactly how you feel, my wife is also supportive of me and is always being of great help. Ain't it great?

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaSmith
    hate to disagree with you hon , but the honour of best SO goes to my wonderful kelly without whom i'd still be firmly in self denial . Of course i'm sure that we could argue all day long about whose is better than whose

just remember how good yours is being to you now and make sure you treat her right and spoil her rotten
    And here I thought that Title went to my Better half SageGG, so I guess we will just share the Honor Roll and Thank The Gods for them All!!
    Julia have Fun And Enjoy the Good Life!
    Good Thoughts and Big Hugs Rena

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Me too....I'm very happy for you too. I have a wonderfully accepting and even participating wife.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

It is the greatest feeling in the world to have such a supportive SO we went shopping again today and it was like hanging out with one of the girls except its all the time I LOVE HER SO MUCH

It is the greatest feeling in the world to have such a supportive SO we went shopping again today and it was like hanging out with one of the girls except its all the time I LOVE HER SO MUCH
    I hope your feelings and hers never chage. lucky girl lucky girl.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Good for you
    It's great to hear that
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

It's great to hear that there are accepting SO's out there for the lucky few!

Just make sure you spoil them rotten and show them how much nicer us CD'ers really are!

Paula.
    Living on the edge might be dangerous, but it has an awesome view!!

I, too have a fantastic, supportive girlfriend of 10 years. Michelle's helped to shape my feminine self and i love her to bits!

Sara xxx