Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: After 40+ years my wife is away for a week, what to do?

DO EXACTLY what Judy said!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    So my week of do what I like is coming to an end. Yesterday I walked the moors with our walking group. Then my Daughter came over to watch Stickley results show and we enjoyed a Apple strudel with Ambrosia custard. Today I dressed from rising and have been tidying the house plus sorting my photographs from the recent Mont Blanc trip. Enjoying Grand designs on the Tele tonight.

It's been a fun week. Have I dressed any more than I do normally? Yes for sure I have, but I have got on with life in drab between times. Looking forward to picking MrsG up from the coach station in the morning. I have mist her.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Judy-Somthing View Post
    Dress, dress, dress, and dress again!
    The best advise of the week.

Jane - hope you enjoyed your time and nice to hear that you are looking forward to picking up your wife after missing her.
    My few days of wife away are also up. Many firsts for me being out as previously posted. Last experience was being ?carded? while buying a bottle of wine (fully dressed) in a grocery market. Moment of panic but survived.
    Also glad to pick up wife to reunite but have to admit hard to lose freedom to dress as please.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Well a bit of an extension to my week of free to dress should I wish. My wife and daughter have headed to London for a show. It's been a great week CD wise. I ordered some new dresses a few nights back. Looking forward to those arriving. Not certain such freedoms are entirely good. So easy to slip into wanting more after a week of no compromises,