Thread: Day dream

Day dream

As many of you know, it is Thanksgiving 🦃 here in Canada 🇨🇦 .

Yesterday my family all gathered together for afternoon to enjoy the time catching up, playing cards and obviously an amazing Turkey dinner. At several points I couldn't help but sit back and look around the room. I couldn't help but notice my beautiful sister-in-laws. To start with, they are gorgeous, however each of them were dressed so beautifully. I found myself, day dreaming about how good it would have felt to be able to wear something like that myself.
    I usually am one to only want to underdress. However, I couldn't stop thinking about being in the same situation only dressed in a fall inspired maxi dress with a match set of bra and panties, nylons, and the cutest pair of shoes. My hair all done up and even wearing make up.

This was odd for me as I said, I have never really been one to dream about being completely enfemme, LET ALONE, doing so around my family.

But it sure felt good in the moment.

Anyways, I just had to share that with you all.

Tiffany 💜

Tiffany, glad you had such a wonderful time with your family. I can only guess, from what you said, that the way your sister-in-laws were dressed set off the crossdresser part of you.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Platinum Member
    Happy Thanksgiving - Canada. that was a daydream to be thankful for!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Yes Diane,
    My wife and her sisters are gorgeous.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Happy day dreams.

Always remember, dreams sometimes come true.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Would u be disappointed if u weren't as gorgeous as they look, Tiff?

I would be. That's how Sherry came into being!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!