Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fem personas--one or many?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar

Fem personas--one or many?

I am wondering how many of you have more than one fem persona--I mean how many Fem selves do you have only one or several?--I have at least two, the brunette "Marina' and the blonde "Fran" and several variants of them too. I could be in competition with "myself"

I suppose that in thinking my "male " self as being my true home, and my fem form being my "escape", I have more places to escape to. Do those of you who think of their fem self as being your "true self"more prone to only have ONE fem persona? Do you have several Male personas?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Like them all, which is your favourite. Love the wigs and good to see youve made your makeup match your look.
    BEVxxx

Hi Marina.!
    Just one for me although I have a formal and friendly femme names the girl is the same.
    'Hugs Star

Well, I think I have two. First is the main fem self, an older more conservative type, and just once in a while I get in the mood of being a ****. You know, get out that short mini skirt and tight blouse and 4" heels.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

Maybe I am not that advanced but I basically feel and talk just like I do when I'm a guy. LOL The only difference is I kick in on the femmy mannerisms and do my best to walk correctly and all that.

Just nice old Caroline.... dont think i could cope with having a evil twin Carolina.......... most people like Sweet Caroline

Caroline xx
    [SIZE="2"]Caz[/SIZE]

Ah-May-Lee
    I don't call them personas, to me they are "Alters".

I have four alters that I know of, people tell me that they saw others, but I can't be sure.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Gold Member
    Tina and whats his name, and more and it's off to the nut house for me

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Jasmine, I hope you're paying attention. Tina's taken your place in the madhouse - as long as you slip out under disguise, you're free! :cheeky:

Seriously, though, I have facets of my self that I show to certain people, in certain contexts. I think it would be best if I could integrate them all, but I'm not sure other people are ready for me!

But it's me, and aspects of me, that are at issue, not roles I play.

That's how it looks from here
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Gad! I've to much trouble with just me. Now when I start talking to myself well we will worry alittle but I always finish the sentences for my male self. Where does that put me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Sparks, that makes you a candidate to teach literature
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Well, the voice in my head tells me there are about 3 or 4 chicks in there with her at any given time.

I should start charging them rent so I can pay for all their clothes.
    Hail Satin!

Just one for me. Jennaie has her moods though. Right now she is a bit of a bitch, I'm not happy with this butt and hip enhancer, I don't like this lipstick, I wish I could find a company that gave a s___ about how I look, bitch, bitch, bitch..

Last night KathyCD handed me a midol..
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

just kristy , isnt that enough to be dangerous?

Interesting question Marina.

I have just realised that I feel exactly the same whether I am In boy or girl mode.

I do love being dressed and especially love being dressed and out but when I am out socially as Jan I have to say that I am just me.
    Last edited by Jan W; 04-15-2006 at 10:56 PM.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan W
    Interesting question Marina.

I have just realised that I feel exactly the same whether I am In boy or girl mode.

I do love being dressed and especially love being dessed and out but when I am out socially as Jan I have to say that I am just me.
    I was asking the question to see if most of us had only ONE "real self" be it male or female----and if that left the door open for our "other self" who we do not consider "our real self" to be one of many other selves.---if you get my drift. Since we, as M to F Cds have different opinions on who are real self is (Male or fem) depending upon what type of CD we are(escapist vs transsexual), the resposnes could be very interesting in a psychological sense.
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 04-15-2006 at 10:40 PM.

I have only one fem persona but sometimes Danielle creeps into my drab self. My wife says my whole personality changes when I dress. Most of the time when I dress it is something sexy and my wife says I am a total **** and I say "thank you".

Sweet as Roses CharlaineCadence's Avatar

adult and child

I have two. I have the adult me who is 28 and then i have my little girl self that is learning all thing little girls are taught. both are me and both have their own wardrobe. just one has more cuter dresses and such as the other have more adult and proper clothing
    Love is like the rose,
    Beautiful and Sweet,
    Move the wrong way,
    And be pricked by it's thorns,
    Painful it the wound,
    as the heart bleeds,
    Feeding the rose that is hidden,
    Feeding and growing till it is strong,

My life is like an open book to love me is to know me. to know me is to love me.

www.myspace.com/charlainecadencenord

I only have one. the love of my life !
    My Dana
    Life's good when you love being who you are !
    and shopping

Love danadoll

Quote Originally Posted by Marina Twelve
    I was asking the question to see if most of us had only ONE "real self" be it male or female----and if that left the door open for our "other self" who we do not consider "our real self" to be one of many other selves.---if you get my drift. Since we, as M to F Cds have different opinions on who are real self is (Male or fem) depending upon what type of CD we are(escapist vs transsexual), the resposnes could be very interesting in a psychological sense.
    There is only one of me. I am pretty practical and practically pretty. It is impractical to be pretty in certain situations and practical to be pretty in others. To be aware of one's strengths and weeknesses, attributes and faults, talents and so on has little to do with what clothes we ware or how we look. For me, in the beginning and at the end, there is just me, trying
    to stay in harmony with my world.
    "Lady Fingers"

I just have one, the person I have always been inside and now the person I live as. I'm rather plain, boring and struggling to just live as myself. I certainly don't need another persona to complicate things. Although living alone, it might be fun to have someone like an evil twin to argue with occasionally and to swipe lipstick from.

Kim

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

multipersonality

Remember that show.."Inside Herman's Head", I think it was called?
    I have at least two personas.
    One me.. Francine.. and the other that male drab, but brings home the bacon, guy.
    He makes enough so I can buy the clothes I want.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

only one, I have enough trouble keeping her head on straight without having a multiple personality.
    "In case you never noticed the path you never chose has Chosen you." (Jason Mraz)

Many.....Karren, Kandi, and Kari!!

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-31-2006 at 12:44 PM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I only have one fem personality, and that is enough for me right now. Who knows if another side will come out at some point, but only time will tell.