Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your pet

Does your pet

Does your pet ever look at you like "What the heck is going on?" when you get into your full rig (Makeup, forms, hair etc.)?

Or is it just mine?

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Nope, and THAT surprises me. He acts just the same towards me.

Not at all. Acts no differently.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Pups know stuff for sure
    Crissy

Our first dog would run and hide when I would dress and hide in her cage. She never got used to me even when petting her and everything. Our dog now doesn't bat an eye, just looks up and me and goes back to sleep

My dogs do not treat me differently (any time I change clothes they think it is time for a walk)

It is amazing how some animals, but not all, kind of freak out when we change our appearance drastically. They clearly have face recognition, but when the clothes are very different they sense something has changed that they don't understand. Long ago a cat we had would sit on the floor and stare at me for the longest time. Unsure of what was happening. But then he would decide it was safe perhaps with voice recognition. He would wander off seemingly pondering the craziness of people and perhaps thinking, "Well at least we cats don't do freaky things like that. But it is not nice to upset my world that way. Whatever!" An eventual acceptance.

Nope my dog doesn't act any different when I change from drab mode to femme mode.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

My cat knows when I am wearing something really nice and comes and climbs on me and digs her claws in to pick and pull some threads and ruin it. She sleeps under the covers with me, so I don't wear my favorite nightgowns, only the ones she kneaded on. Sometimes I let her into the garage so I can enjoy my dressing time.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    The dog I had, a black lab/Irish setter mix, definitely looked puzzled when I was fully presenting as feminine. Dog knew the voice was right but not the look! But if I then took her for a walk, any concerns were quickly forgotten.

My dog is too smart to be fooled by outward appearances. She accepts me no matter what I’m wearing. Don’t you wish everyone was like that?
    Honoring the woman within

He used to, when he'd see me in a different wig or hat. Now he knows that I'm 'me' no matter what I'm wearing. There used to be a hat that freaked him out, but I wore it every day for about an hour, and he got used to it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Platinum Member
    The Pup knows who feeds her,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Our first two dogs were totally unimpressed by my transformation to Danielle and would barely give me a second glance and then would wander off somewhere to have a nap.

Our current dog is quite different and I posted about it on another thread.

We have found our dog behaves strangely and seems anxious on the recent fashion show days for my wife. The first couple of times we thought it was because the bedroom door was closed and she likes to relax on our bed. So we now leave the bedroom door open while I am getting ready but the other day Kirra was in and out of the house, pawing at out front patio door instead of coming in her doggy door and also went under the computer desk when my wife was on the computer.

Funny thing is on regular Danielle days when my wife is not home the dog is totally relaxed , goes in and out, and most of the time lies on the bedroom bed in the midst of assorted Danielle stuff and totally oblivious to Danielle getting ready.

They nap just fine...same as always.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

My baby girl aka my dog has always surprised me that she doesn?t act like there is a stranger in the house when I am dressed. She will bark at anything new or out of place in the house but has no problem telling it is me when I am dressed.

No, cats don't care about anything but food and sleep.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Nope. Our 4 year old pup has seen me dressed almost from the start. We got him in September of 2019. I started under dressing in June of 2020. He's seen me fully dressed since he was about 1 1/2 year old. Actually, when I go to the guest bedroom where I keep all my feeme stuff, je usually lays on the hallway floor by the door as I change into whatever I'm going to wear. I think he must like it when Heather emerges.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

My dog gives me this look ... Like WTF! I think he is secretly laughing his head off. Whie he can speak volumes, it's a good thing he can't talk, LOL
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

My cat always looks at me like, "oh, this again?"

Our cats never seemed to care what I was wearing, at lease when I was watching them. Who knows what they were doing behind my back!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I was out in the backyard raking leaves wearing a blouse leggings and low heel booties. Only thing different was I had on bright red lipstick. The pit bull next door was out in yard doing her business and started going nuts. I?m not sure if dogs can actually see in color but that might be a sign they really do. I?ve had other times talking to the neighbor across the fence and she was always friendly. Not this day though she was ready to attack vicious and all. The next day I had chocolate colored lipstick on and she was her loving self. Go figure.

My female cat likes boys better than girls, even if the boy is dressed as a girl.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

One of our cats rarely sits on my knee but if I'm wearing a dress or skirt she will always come and curl up on my knee. Doesn't seem to matter which one.

Awesome post! I always felt like my cat was not only judging me but felt I was embarrassing the whole family. 🤣🤣🤣