Thread: Out and about in mississippi

Out and about in mississippi

Have been getting more adventuresome as of late. Traveling alone to see different places and experience life fully as NIKKI. PLANS DO CHANGE. Originally planned to travel door to door fully as Nikki. Was late packing and did not have time to TRANSFORM MYSELF prior to flight. So I flew SFO to ORD as the male me. Had long layover in Chicago and used one of the ALL GENDER rest rooms to transform myself. Unfortunately had forgotten to put wig in my carry on. So presented as best I could in make up, leggings, etc and “restyled” feminized man’s hair ( whatever the heck that means). Flew ORD to MEM zero problems. Arrived at hotel signed in and to room to COMPLETELY TRANSFORM. Two side notes?.. 1) I love the ALL GENDER RESTROOMS and 2)as I unpacked I realized in my rush to pack brought WAY TOO MUCH STUFF. If I didn?t have to work next week I have enough girl stuff to be NIKKI for two weeks….But I digress.... Unpacked, transformed, quick web search and went to nearest ail salon to get a nice VIBRANT RED GLITTER polish. Treated very well and the young lady at salon gave me Restaraunt and night spot suggestions. Out to eat at steakhouse in OXFORD SQUARE (OXFORD GRILL HOUSE) . Treated with COMPLETE RESPECT and no problems or weird looks from other customers. The place was packed. Had nice dinner and then To my first night spot. THE LIBRARY sports bar (probably 80% guys? it?s a sports bar) and watched some WORLD SERIES, college football, and saw BOBBY KNIGHT passed away at age 83 ( great Coach, but out of control at times). Once again no sideways looks and treated like any normal patron. Was headed to a second venue THE ROUND TABLE but decided to not go in. It was 9:30pm and I had only had about 3 hours of “airline sleep” in last 40 hours. So went back to hotel and as I entered, in came an older couple (probably age late 70?s) and I’m in Conservative Southeast US and didn’t want to push boundaries. So I wasted some time in lobby so as to not to share elevator. But “said to myself, Self to hell with that” and scurried ahead to catch up and PURPOSELY SHARE ELEVATOR. Quite glad I did. He was quite the gentleman and held elevator door for me and as I left he wished me a Pleasant Evening.
    Now just awakened to a new day. In bed in a beautiful long sexy nightgown. And soon to get ready to enjoy my day fully as NIKKI. Shopping, eating, visiting UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI campus. First time here. Getting ready for game on SATURDAY MISSISSIPPI VS Texas A&M (need to buy one of those horrid “see thru” plastic purses for stadium entry). Not really a fan of either school but just enjoy college football and can’t go dressed to my school’s games because I will be seen by those who know me, but Not NIKKI (maybe someday that will change). So ready for another day. Exploring possible retirement towns. So far I like what I see. I am very conservative politically and want to retire around like minded people. Exploring OXFORD. College town in SOUTH. Trying to explore?.is it conservative enough without being bigoted? It’s a FACT-FINDING TRIP. I need a place where I can be me, but I also believe in racial, religious, sexual orientation tolerance. TALL ORDER. Certainly does NOT exist in SAN FRANCISCO. And So far I like what I see. Will update as I explore. Bye for now. NIKKI.
    Last edited by nikkid; 11-02-2023 at 06:52 AM.

Sounds like a good adventure - thanks for sharing

Enjoy the game! I have not been to Vaughn-Hemingway as of yet. My bucket list is to see a SEC game in every SEC stadium. I have to change that list to say ?not including future xpansion? lol.

Mississippi has a lot of scary places. There are a lot of hillbillies there that are not accepting
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

Nikki, Sounds like a great trip.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Couldn't be happier with my decision to come to Oxford MISSISSIPPI. Currently at THE LIBRARY. A sports bar with live band. Very friendly and accepting. Had lunch at OXFORD
    BOURE Extremely accommodating and friendly. Definitely I could retire here. For those of us who want to go out and be comfortable I highly recommend a trip here. In fact I would be happy to put together a trip (for those of us who want to go out but are afraid of public reaction ) for next year for anyone interested in a long weekend in womanhood and college football. We could have a great 4-5 days of complete femininity. Consider it and PM me if interested.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I found your post to be shocking, Nikki! That a CD from Frisco would go to the Deep South to find acceptance blows my mind! I've always thot of SF as one of the most open minded, even outrageous, cities in the world!

But, I guess u must have had some very bad experiences there?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

No offense intended for the good people in MS, but I am a little surprised as well as doc. One of our members recently wrote about being harassed by a woman for using the ladies restroom in Tupelo. Granted , college towns with younger populations on the loose will likely be more tolerant of gender expression. Oxford is not very big though. I have found cities of 100,000 or more typically have lgbt bars and clubs you can chill at safely. For small rural communities, your mileage may vary. I have had pretty decent acceptance in my travels to Florida. Even though I had some good outings in Jackson MS, overall I am not sure MS would be my first pick for CD tolerance. Others may disagree, but I have traveled a LOT more than most people.

My 2 cents worth

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Hi Nikki , Sounds Great, Just be Careful, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Out again Tonight. Not an LGBT BAR. Regular bar. Great crowd friendly people absolutely no negatives. My problem with SAN FRANCISCO is that it's only TOLERANT of non conforming groups. If your TG CD you're fine. But throw on a controversial shirt, and you'll be attacked. Tolerance goes both ways.
    Just had a "compliment". Heard a v girl ask a friend "is that a man". Just the fact that she had to ask I consider a compliment. But still friendly and no negatives from it.
    Out for : straight days as a woman only. Absolutely no negatives. I understand that in small rural communities reception could be different. But o also wouldn't walk around Oakland CA alone at night.
    Last edited by char GG; 11-04-2023 at 05:06 AM. Reason: You have been told previously, no politics

There are two places I'm Mississippi I know are Trans friendly. Hattiesburg and Biloxi and I live in between them.

Nikki, it sounds like you had a great trip and a wondrful time. You go Gurl!
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!