Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do non-crossdressers ever even slightly crossdress?

I think I knew before I knew what a crossdresser was.

I was like 12-13 pre-teen and tried on my mom's and sisters clothes I was hooked

hello Samantha,
    I posed a similar question here - the conclusion was that if a man wears women's clothes for practical purposes (e.g. wearing tights to keep the legs warm in winter) it is not cross-dressing - it is all about intent. I don't necessarily agree with that though.
    luv J

Quote Originally Posted by BaliGirl View Post
    Patience, I crossdressed a lot before I realized I was a crossdresser.

More specifically, when I was a teen I crossdressed, but I was "just putting on a bra or a leotard". I WAS NOT A CROSSDRESSER!!!

Then I moved into my own place, and didn't have access to bras. So I didn't crossdress. BECAUSE I WAS NOT A CROSSDRESSER!!!

But I didn't lose the urge to put on a bra. It was always there. Because I was actually a crossdresser!

I was just age 4 when i put on my mother's bra, and knew instantly that women's clothes were meant for me, and i was meant for womens clothes.

No reason to over think this. I am occasionally a man in lingerie and a dress in the privacy of my home. It does not happen often, but it does happen and I like it. I am not trans, but I am a crossdresser. Even if I do not wear femmewear for weeks at a time, I am a crossdresser. It is not about what I wear or how often I wear it, it is about my inner, rooted attraction to wearing it.
    Regarding the question posed in the original post, my explanation may not define a non-dresser, but it helps me define what is a crossdresser.

Until I was 10/11 years old I thought I was alone in doing this, but one day I stumbled across an article on the internet talking about crossdressing and to my relief I found out that other people did this too. The exact statistics varied, but regardless of the amount, it was clear that among the people I knew, there had to have been at least one or two others who were CDs, statistically. Thus, I mentioned it to a few friends, without saying I myself am one, and that I just found it interesting that people are into this. They were all largely indifferent to it and weirded out by it to a certain extent. One friend actually went home and tried on his mom's bras and panties, and he said it was unpleasant and that he wouldn't do it again. So all-in-all, it just seems like a foreign concept to non-CDs.

Also, I went to a boy's school for a year or two, just before high school, and as I was a drama kid, I was around a lot of boys who dressed up as girls for school plays. I asked them about it and they said they didn't wear panties because there was absolutely no need, they wore bras cause they needed the illusion of boobs, and stockings because it adds to the fem appearance, and whatever outerwear the wardrobe people gave them. They didn't particularly enjoy the process of dressing up, but some of them did enjoy it more in a "omg so fab" kinda way, rather than the usual CD way. But largely, they were all indifferent to it and did not see the need to do anything beyond what was necessary.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Though interestingly, this study (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5519052/) shows that around 26% of men at some point have worn sexy lingerie or underwear for their partner, though the exact nuances of that are not discussed, so I don't know exactly what this refers to (women's lingerie, or some silky boxers or something like that)