Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick update - night wear

Like some of the ladies here I sleep in a nightgown most nights. I have a collection of short and long MISS ELAINE and SHADOWLINE gowns in various colours. They are a dream to sleep and lounge in. I hope to eventually find a vintage OLGA gown, the utmost in femininity.

Ohh the once forbidden night gown, before coming out to my wife i would get up in the middle of the night and put a soft silky gown on and hang out in the living room for awhile at night, after I opened up to her now If the moment strikes and I feel I want to wear a silky nightgown to bed, then I wear a nightgown to bed, me and the wife have found matching night gowns we will wear on special occasions(just a nightgown no other attire), she doesn't admit it but I know she enjoys when I wear a silky gown to bed, she becomes more frisky with her hands, enjoy your gowns and wear them proudly

Well I learned something...
    I already had a black Exquisite Form knee length nightgown in 3x (&#128580 that I really like. last weekend, I was shopping at a local higher-end thrift shop and spotted a black Vanity Fair nightie, #30807, also in 3x and thought it looked a lot like like the Exquisite Form version. For $4, I could not resist and bought it. When I got home, I compared the two and they are absolutely identical, right down to the trim. Wikipedia says that in 1998 VF bought out the company that owned Exquisite Form and several other brands. Now, if the VF outlet malls would just reopen...
    I put on my big girl panties every day.

Samantha51,

If your wife is concerned about fragile lingerie, consider something like Shadowline. We have several and they hold up very well. No Spaghetti straps ir thin, sheer material, just nice, every day night gowns.

Lacy PJs

Well hopefully you can pick up a gown or two soon. Nightgowns are my favorite thing to wear. Every night I have one on in bed with my approving wife. For me, nothing compares to be being wrapped in that silky nylon or satin fabric. I feel my most feminine when I have one on. It?s just right for me.
    Last edited by Cacique82; 01-18-2024 at 10:36 PM.