Thread: New event in Massachusetts

New event in Massachusetts

There will be a new Tgirl, CD, Trans event on January 12-14 at the Best Western Inn in Marlborough MA. Evening and daytime activities are planned

Information at: divasocialwkend2024@eventbrite.com.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Glad to seee this posted. My friend Samm(from this group, but hardly ever here ) let me know about it a few weeks back . The venue is about 50 minutes from me, but being New England in the winter,it?s weather dependent. Any other New England(or farther) girls plan on going? I?d love to meet you!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Interesting. I will Check it out.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

More info please the link is just an email. Thanks. Nvm found it on Eventbrite. Looks great, thanks for putting it on. Only issue is coming home to several feet of snow.
    Last edited by Denise C; 12-18-2023 at 02:16 PM.

I found it on eventbrite as well. I'm signed up for Saturday night. I hope Denise comes too. There's nobody more fun to party with!

Now I have to go try on dresses; decisions , decisions
    Last edited by April Rose; 12-27-2023 at 11:31 AM.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Would love to go but no rooms available

I did not attend this, but if anyone here did, I?d love to hear your experience!
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Hi Jocelyn, it was a good time with both evening socials going well. It was a blast to see all of the ladies who attended the "Barbie Prom" go all out to live up to the theme. Well over 100 guest were registered and attended. It was successful enough, that the organizer, Heather, is planning on it for next year. It is a nice alternative for those who can't afford to attend First Event.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Had a blast. Def. going back next year!