Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearng pantyhose in plain site and wife has not noticed

Wearng pantyhose in plain site and wife has not noticed

I've been dressing up on and off for a long time my wife is semi-supportive of it. I've had some good times being dressed with her, but it's been a few years since we've done that. I've been thinking a lot about it again and want to get back into it.

One night, back in October, we were at home in the backyard having a few drinks while by the fire pit. I went to use the bathroom and got the crazy idea to put on some pantyhose. They were beige/nude and I put my shorts and socks on over them. I came back outside, to the fire and just sat next to her. I was waiting for her to react, but she didn't notice. We sat there for a while longer and she still didn't see them.

She then insisted that we go get an ice cream cone, which was at a shop about a mile from the house. I old her that she would have to drive, since I had more to drink than her. I thought about taking the pantyhose off but ended up going with them on. When we got there I told her that I would stay in the car and she insisted that I go with her. I was about to show her why I didn't want to go, but she got mad before I could tell her and went by herself. I should have told her, but it was too late. She never knew that I had them on that night.

Yesterday, Sunday, we woke up late and planned to just have a lazy/movie day. I put pantyhose on again with shorts and socks and went about my normal tasks like making coffee and cleaning the kitchen. We ended up in the family room watching movies and she, again, didn't notice. I had them on for about half the day. I finally took them off because the kids would be back soon.

I find all of this very funny, since she notices everything. I had low rise socks but the shorts went down to above the knee. I guess you have to really look for them. Next time I will wear black pantyhose and see how long it takes for her to notice.

Cheers, Kim

Platinum Member
    Oh, I suspect she noticed. She probably made the suggestion to get ice cream for that reason and that may be why she was upset when you did not go in with her.

For future reference, I would recommend against just doing things to see if she notices. If you want to dress around her and you want her involvement (as in the past) then ask for it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Early on I underdressed for 2 weeks. Thinking how amusing it was that I was dressed in women's things and no one knew!

But, wearing the shaping gear was uncomfortable. And, after that time I realized the joke was on me because it was pointless to dress if no one knew!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

She knew and that's why she wanted you to go into the shop with her. A shared secret. Not a good plan.

I'm willing to bet that she knew. That is hard to miss.

Probably best not to try to fly under the radar and just be honest up front. GG's don't like playing those kinds of games.

Believe me! She noticed and knew. Most all women never miss a thing. Genetic ESP. My supportive wife never misses anything. I wear hose most of the time. I didn?t realize I had a small run on the side. I missed it. She didn?t. I?m not sure what you mean about her being ?semi supportive?. I also wonder why she got mad.

One thing my spouse told me and it's stuck with me, she said she doesn't mind me wearing feminine clothing or makeup, she made it clear though that if I was going to dress around her or go out with her with anything visible on that is considered women's clothing then I had to show her the same confidence that I do when in all male attire. It's not always easy to have that strong confidence you think you should have but you have to show it to your spouse at least

Self confidence is very important to those CD'ers who wish to pass or blend well, and your wife knows that too. Take her advice seriously.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

She might not have noticed. On separate occasions both my wife and my mother-in-law didn't notice when I was buck naked. Another time I got home from a weekend away, after an hour of talking she yelled at me to look around the room, she had changed EVERYTHING and I hadn't noticed.

Sometimes people don't notice the obvious. If you had been barefoot and wearing Daisy Dukes, then maybe?

I believe that your wife totally noticed that you were wearing pantyhose. I think if you ask her she will confirm it 100%. Women notice tiny details - especially when it involves their husband.
    Even if she had no prior knowledge of your CDing she would have noticed pantyhose on your legs. Perhaps she was just having a little bit of lighthearted fun with you and that's why she suggested going out for ice-cream.
    Regardless of the shade, pantyhose are somewhat obvious. My ex-wife could usually tell that I was wearing pantyhose even under jeans because she could hear the tell-tale sounds nylons make underneath pants.

I wouldn?t worry about panty hose since I wear them a lot with and without shorts. Without pantyhose I don?t have any hair anyway haven?t had for 15 years and with them on wearing nude color they look fantastic but most don?t notice. I had one comment years ago but I said their support hose and I wear them at doctors recommendation due to circulation problems. Besides people don?t really care anymore.

I agree she definitely knew, in my case if I'm NOT wearing them she immediately tells me I'm not fully dressed and tells me to put them on that minute whilst berating me that they must be worn at all times. But admittedly they are not usually discreet ones.

Hi,

I recommend to continue with experiment - black pantyhose, then fishnet stockings, then... take her to eye doctor.

In fact, it reminds me of a joke:

A man went to the doctor and says:
    - Doctor, my wife is hearing worse and worse.
    - But how bad it is already please go and check.
    So he comes home and from the entrance he asks:
    - Honey, what's for dinner today?
    There is no answer so he takes a few steps across the room and again:
    Again nothing, so he takes a few more steps:
    When again there is no answer, he enters the kitchen and, seeing her, asks:
    - For God's sake, for the fourth time I tell you that there will be spaghetti.

Thank you ladies for the lovely responses. I talked to my wife about dressing more and it turned out to be a great conversation. We ended up buying a set of breast forms from Amazon. I didn't ask her if she noticed the pantyhose from the other times, so I think I will proceed to see if she notices it with the black ones.

Trust me when I say, she noticed. One thing I've learned in my 78 years (married a total of 57 years to 2 different wives) is our wives are much more observant than we give them credit for being. Think about all the insignificant things in our everyday lives that slipped past you; but, your wife noticed and commented on. In my case, that could well be an almost daily occurrence. I've no idea how often it is in your case; but, I'm betting it's a lot more often than the times you've noticed something that got by your wife.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

A wise lady here said, on many occasions, "just because people don't say anything doesn't mean they don't notice."
    My wife doesn't say anything and notices everything.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    I think that she saw that you were wearing pantyhose. If she were concerned, she would say something. My wife on occasion tells me if she can see some lace, she says, "you need to button up one", and I know what she means, my cami's lace is showing. It was evening and you wore nude/beige, doubtful anyone of importance would have noticed..
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

I wore pantyhose to work once with my wife, it was a cool morning and I knew we'd be alone. Under shorts and shoes and socks, of course. Halfway through the day another trade showed up, I told my wife I should probably go change. She asked me why. I said he might notice my pantyhose. She was surprised, had no idea I was wearing them, even though we'd been together all day.

Just because your wife notices things doesn't mean every wife does.

I forgot to mention ... my agreement with my wife is I can wear anything within reason as long as I just wear it and not flaunt it. So I never ask her for feedback, nor do I try to pull the wool over her eyes and wear something to see if she notices.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I agree with the others, she noticed it but just did not comment. She was having fun with you getting the ice cream.
    I do think you have an accepting wife so go get her an extra present or two and give her some big hugs.
    Crissy

Women notice everything, my daughters will notice when there's a hair out of place but I could wear pantyose in front of my son and he won't notice.
    In that same breathe, a few years back I shaved my chest and legs and wanting to see her reaction. I must admit it took a while for her to notice it. I don't know I don't know your wife but my wife can't hold back she would call me out instantly. I believe you wife didn't notice but I believe if you wear black ones it's a different story.

The only way to know for sure is to ask.

We are just guessing, but I can tell you this, my wife on occasion has not noticed. She probably needed new glasses at the time. The reason I know she did not notice is that she blew her top anytime she did notice and would order me to remove them. It is possible she did or did not notice.

Sandi

She noticed.
    She just didn't say anything.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Your wife called me. She told me to tell you that she noticed. As I hung up your neighbour next door called me. She told me to call back your wife to ask her who was this guy wearing pantyhose in her car last night. Next up was Joe. He told me that Kamala got a call from her good friend telling her that her sister drove in your neighborhood and her daughter of 6 told her "Mummy, why is the mister wearing pantyhose to watch TV with his wife?". This was shortly before I took my plane to Nuuk Greenland. From there, another trip in a bush plane to Igdlunguaq, a few hours of sleigh ride until I reached this promontory with the Kilroy was here sign. A few miles more, walking with the dogs with snow up to my thighs, and I arrived to the iced grotto of Apanuugaq the Solitary. Apanugaaq greeted me and offered me to share his kiviak lunch with him. After we ate to our heart's content, he poured me a glass of Brennivin and brought me up to date with the latest gossips about his immediate neighborhood 500 miles around. At some point his iPhone 15 Pro 512 GB buzzed and I asked him what the news was about. "It's a friend from America" he said. "She's telling me that her husband is wearing pantyhose again thinking she didn't notice". We drank more Brennivin.

I finally asked my wife if she had noticed. She said she hadn't on both occasions but did apologized. I will keep testing her.