Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearng pantyhose in plain site and wife has not noticed

A few years back my wife was going to interview for a new position and wanted some sheer, discreet pantyhose and put me in charge of the search since I had extra time on my hands. Not to mention she knew I had good knowledge of pantyhose and deniers.

I found DKNY The Nudes pantyhose and bought two pair to try out. One pair being for me. I put them on along with a pair of shorts and men's sandals and sat on the patio waiting for my wife to come home.

She joined me on the patio swing and we had a cocktail and chatted. I sat next to her in plain sight for about 15 minutes. When nothing was said, I finally told her I had found some pantyhose that should meet her approval.

My wife had never noticed I was wearing until pointing it out. She was amazed I had found pantyhose so inconspicuous and loved them. As far as me wearing in front of her it was no big deal as I wear on almost a daily basis with her approval.

My wife suggested I wear them under my pants in cold weather to keep warm.

When I first started venturing out in public, I wore skin-toned pantyhose with my men's shorts. I felt like everyone could see them. Eventually, I upgraded to wearing women's shorts, sneakers, tops. Everything was basically androgynous clothing. I felt so conspicuous. However, no one did anything that obvious showed they noticed.
    Eventually, I wore taupe pantyhose with shorts. There was so much stress weighing on me. I could not tell if anyone noticed those. I was not around a lot of people.
    Finally, I wore off-black pantyhose with shorts. I received lots of conspicuous looks. People would look, scrunch up their face sometimes, and then go on about their business. It was SO much more obvious that they saw what I was wearing. That was when I realized that I was invisible to almost everyone in the nude pantyhose.
    I am a man who presents male and wears feminine clothes.
    I blog about my outings: https://joeypress.wordpress.com/